What do you think of round faces??

So I have a round face and chubby cheeks. I look like a cabbage patch kid. I have notice most guys are into girls with more bone structure and angles to their face. I think the reason why is because round faces look fat. Fat faces..and the puffier your face looks the more unappealing you seem. I noticed its hard to take photos with a round face as well.

Most Helpful Guy

• You have more of what I call a "soft" face, rather than a round one. You don't have a lot of angular bone structure that is sticking out, so you have a soft look. It's pleasant and attractive, though, so it's nothing to worry about. You just need to smile more.

What Guys Said 5

• i think you look pretty young for an 82 year old.

it depends on a lot of things, but I think you're pretty so no worries.

• I think in this case opposites attract to a point (not in extreme cases).

• Eh? There is nothing wrong with your face!...O.O...and I do not consider it to be round? You might have something with your "angled" comment...I tend to go for those..I just don't think that you are 180 degrees away from that..(:(:(:

• makes your nose look wider

• It's cute and my preference is round face.u are hot girl,don't stress

What Girls Said 10

• I don't think there's anything wrong with having a round face. I think it really suits you, personally.

I wish that my face was more round or softer... I got stuck with my father's square jaw, ughhh.

• I think they give people who have it a very cute quality. And if round faces have more fat in them, they're probably less prone to aging, which is a plus as well.

• Lots of women & girls have rd. faces. All of these beautiful people have round faces. Consider yourself lucky!

link

• There is nothing wrong with having a round face. There are a lot of beautiful people I know with round faces.

• I have a round face too. Pictures are a bitch. ._.

• They're cute

• Theres nothing wrong with round faces.

Youre really pretty so don't worry about it! :)

• i have a tendency to have a puffy face. I hate it on both men and women.

• No they don't look fat, and no you don' eithert.

• Cute. I'm like this and guys tell me how sweet and cute I look. all face shapes can be pretty though