Do you think Indian women are gorgeous?

No, not Indian myself so not looking for specific answers in mind.

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

Yes, I realize they also look like this, so I am generalizing:

link

link

*or rather, are you attracted to them? don't be rude about it though...

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally, I'm not a huge fan, but there are a few major league hotties from there.

Here's one very impressive example:

link

link

link

link

• Does beauty and attractiveness have anything to do with nakedness?

• Is her last name really Banghard?

• Yes it is, and good GOD I would!

What Guys Said 14

• Let me make it very very clear. Indian women are NOT what you see on screen or ads. The reality is completely different. Even the stars of the movie industry, I have seen a few in person on a normal day and hal of them, you would not even turn your neck to look again.

Of course, there will be a few good ones but when you judge a demographi for how beautiful or attractive their men or women are, you talk in terms of percentages, not in terms a selected few.

Finally, no. I am not attracted to them.

• Ok? Most white women are what is seen on tv. Most are overweight whales

• What is this obsession of your's with white girls? Do you mean to say a girl from planet earth is either Indian or White? Hmmm...

• No, it's typical of users on here. White girls get massively offended if Asian women of any sort are complimented and the defenders of white girls insist on being negative towards a group of women

• lmao, so it's young, rich and beautiful vs old and poor. Don't get your tail feathers all rattled up, I'm just messing with you.

uhm, yeah I think all women are gorgeous whatever their race. I'm specifically attracted to any woman, so long she wasn't a man at birth.

even the darker skinned Indian girls so shunned by their idiotic caste skin system back in India are gorgeous.

link

link

link I know she isn't Indian, but I just liked the way she looks. lol yum yum

• Hell yea I'd love a Indian wife with a cute accent (#^ ^#) 3.bp.blogspot.com/.../...arees-for-dusky-women.jpg

• hot women are hot women regardless of their race or country of origin.

• Yes. As many people state, some of the most beautiful women on the planet are Indian. On a more normal level (not supermodels)

I find Indian women quite attractive. I am a white male and I actually find mid skin tones (as found on Indian Women and middle Eastern women) the best. I do have an issue with body hair though so the only negative is that i find some Indian women don't wax/trim/etc.

I think that the personality often goes a long way. I like the culture of Indian women over my own race, and I find more depth in their character in many cases.

• Yes I have been attracted to some Indian females, I love the toasty skin color! :)

I believe there are to my tastes, attractive females of every ethnic group.

One thing that is strange to me, culturally, is that at least amongst Indian-Americans, the majority of "Americanized" Indian females tend to not want to date Indian guys, Americanized or not. *shrug*

• There are beautiful Indian girls and not so attractive ones just like with girls from all over the world IMO.

• I had a huge crush on Shriya Saran after watching The Other End of the Line. She was beautiful in that movie.

link

• Hahah that was a good movie!!

• I dig those Bengali women like @harakiri

OW OW OWWWWWWWWWWWW

• This ( link ) woman is so gorgeous! 10 from 10!

You scared me with those last two links though, that was absolutely unnecessary!

• they are either really hot or not attractive at all

• Out of the races I prefer aesthetically, Indian (Aryan & Dravidian) women comes as one of the tops.

• I only like the first link. I guess has to do with lips and eyes more than skin color

• Yes. Not a fan of implants, though - both the woman in the OP and MHO look like they have them.

• Yes, most of them are attractive, though I prefer not dating them.

What Girls Said 9

• I love Kajol. She's beautiful inside and out, and such a good actress. :) On the subject, yeah I think some Indian women are gorgeous. Not just on-screen, since I've seen beautiful Indian girls around where I live (lots of diversity), and I've been to India 6-7 times by now and you see just as wide a variety and range of attractive or not attractive there. As you'd maybe expect, there's a higher concentration at colleges.

I will say, not many young people there are fat. I think India on the whole has more of an undernourishment problem, but barring extreme poverty -which unfortunately isn't that uncommon- they generally look healthy.

• not usually. The average Indian woman isn't very attractive but when they are attractive, they're usually really pretty as long as they take care of their excess hair issues.

• I'm myself a Hindu. I know all of these actresses. Yes, they are beautiful. I particularly like Deepika Padukone and Anushka Sharma - link

• Those girls are models, of course guys find them attractive. It's actually not generalising, you're referring to a minority not the general public. Find somewhat average women when you ask something like this

• Uh, no one particularly cares for average women. If I wanted the opinion of avg women I wouldn't have asked this

• well you said do you think Indian women are attractive, meaning Indian women in general. Not 'those Indian women'

• Now you're just being technical. I ask these q's all of the time and never use 'avg' women

• yesss!!!

the men, not so much, but their women are gorgeous! it's the same with brazilians, besutiful women, but the men.. meh.

• yea some are so pretty

• some are and some arent, I'm dark and usually considered unattractive….

• I do

• For the most part no, but there are a few I've seen who are really pretty.most are average or not that cute. I'm talking about regular every day Indian women, not models or actresses handpicked for their beauty.

• When a girl says the same thing, no one reacts. When a guys does, everybody starts getting aneurysms.