Which of the following male bodies is the hottest?

Out of the following which do you like best; Please try and take the face completely out of the picture and focus only on the body. I know everyone will think Chaning Tatum is the hotest but body wise he's the thinest of the 5 linked. I'm just trying to see how shredded/thin of a body women prefer. Also keep in mind their height. Please give a ranking for the front and one for the back.

****POLLS ARE ONLY FOR THE FRONT PLEASE RATE THE BACK IN THE COMMENTS!*********

FRONT:

1. link

Height: 5'7''

2. link

Height: 5'9''

3. link

Height:6'1''

4. link

Height: 6'3''

5. link

Height:5'11''

BACK:

1. link

2. link

3. link

4. link

5. link

• 1st body
  • 2nd body
  • 3rd body
  • 4th body
  • 5th body

Most Helpful Girl

• Front -

Body 5 (Tom Hardy) definitely.

Not so defined that he looks fake and you can't see veins everywhere (just a few), and YUM for having chest hair. I don't really like smooth chests, I prefer chest hair.

Back -

Body 4 I guess. Link for Body 5 didn't work.

What Girls Said 14

• Well to be truthful I so think out of those Chaning Tatum has the best front (but less ab definition it would be even better). and Tom Hardy mhmm. Tom Hardy... and the hair on his chest ^__^

For back I couldn't see five. But my favorite was Two.

• Links 3 and 4. Tall and well defined/muscled (but not too much).

1 and 2 is a bit too much, but I definitely wouldn't be disappointed. 5 is great, though.

• Haha, I just looked at the height and clicked on Number 4!

I don't need to see any further! He's perfect!

It he wasn't appealing to me I'd move on to the next link, but this is perfection!

4! <3 ;p!

• I think Channing Tatums body and the last link are the best. For the backs, I'd go for the second to last link. The others are way too muscular.

• lol theyre completely different. Channing Tatum is slim Tom Hardy is a beast. If you saw them one beside the other Channing would look skinny.

• Aha I realize that. I don't know maybe I'm looking too much into Tom Hardy's sexy face, it's kind of hard not to pick him. But I feel like his body is more fat/thick in the midsection, it's kind of hot, can't really describe it. I like both slimmer guys and bigger dudes. I just think the backs look too "bony" in a muscular type of way if that makes sense, aside from the first one too.

• front no.4

back no.1

• front : 4

back : 4

• none. all too bulky for me. I refer thinner leaner bodies.

• D...I prefer guys not so masculine

• I personally like 2 & 5 but I am very fit and most of my girlfriends don't like men that muscular.

• I think the 4th body is perfect and the 1st back is nice.

• front, nr 3, back, nr 1. Toned, but not to much muscle please!

• 3&4 I also like taller guys. Number 5 height is also good but I don't like how chisel his body. For the backs I never really paid attention to them so I'm gonna choose 1, it looks like a normal back I guess.

• Front

I really like link 4 but link 5 is a close second.

Back

This one was a bit harder too choose as I think all of the backs look really good.except 5 because I didn't see that link but I'm going to go with link 4.

• 3 front and 4 back. The others in my eyes are too muscular. I like robert pattinsons body though so I love slim they always look good in clothes and more refined.

What Guys Said 0