Are Guys Ok With A Girl Not Wearing Underwear ...

Hi,

I have a decent body and I absolutely love not wearing underwear under my clothes every day, because it feels freeing (plus I hate underwear! It is uncomfortable and gives me wedgies). I'm being serious here guys, I need to know... Would you think I'm "loose" or a "skank"? Or would you be turned on by this? Or would you just not care one way or the other.

I am dating someone, and we had sex. He noticed I wasn't wearing underwear and asked, "Do you always not wear underwear?" He didn't seem skeeved, but what if he WAS?! Then I'd be mortified.

So on another date, he asked me, "Are you wearing underwear?"

Anyway, I realize there's no way for you to know (or me) if he's disgusted or turned on or whatever. But I'd really love to hear YOUR views on a girl not wearing underwear. The last thing I want to do is drive my new man away!

Thank you all in advance so much for your responses. I"m dying to know what men think of it, so I'd love A LOT of responses! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• To tell the truth its a turn on at first until logic kicks in, ie blood comes back to my head..lol.

Best answer is to ask him how do you feel about not wearing underwear, he might be fine with it, and if you both fine with it then that what really matters.

What Guys Said 4

• if you're gonna not wear underwear, you should not be wearing short skirts and dresses, at least in public

if ur dating someone exclusively you should not be showing it to everyone.

otherwise, it is fine to not wear underwear, I find it to be a turn on actually

• no underwear = hot

• it is perfectly ok for you to not wear underwear. I think that womens fashion looks better without underwear. My wife has not worn underwear for 15 years under advise from her OBGYN. She used to get frequent yeast infections and they completely went away when her underwear went away.

• I love when girls don't wear! But very hard to get girls do it,,,, it well be very sexy to go panty less in short skirts. Wind will cool you up

What Girls Said 3

• i often don't wear underwear. I don't think it's a big deal at all, and neither do the guys I've been with. as far as your question about seeming skanky, I think it should take more than just not wearing underwear to warrant a response like that.

it's all good.

• Lol yeh I'm thinking the same as the anon user, I mean, I go without underwear under my pj's obviously but under clothes during the day?! Does that not feel weird? Anyway, I'd bet guys would defo be turned on by that!

• I'm pretty sure most guys would be turned on...but to go without underwear ALL the time time? That's kind of unhygienic, no? And what about in the winter...? Isn't it cold?