What do you girls think of Daniel Craig?

then who is your guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like him. But I seem to be in a minority, at least amongst my friends.

I think the thing I have for him is because of his work rather than him.

The first film I saw him in, and most probably the reason I like him so much was 'Enduring Love' and I really liked the integrity he had as an actor. Although now - he's seen as more high profiled, I like that in many interviews and such he gives credit to his earlier work - and is still selective about the work he chooses.

I think this, to me, makes him seem more attractive than he necessarily is.

What Girls Said 9

• In response to your update: James McAvoy, Colin Firth, Richard Armitage, Ando from Heroes, and Aamir Khan.

• Meh. He doesn't do anything for me.

• LOL. Goodness, what would it take?

• Haha, not all of us want a James Bond type of guy...besides, D.C. looks permanently intense even when he's not playing Mr. Bond, which is odd.

• Attractive guys:

link

link

link

Guys *I* think are hot, but maybe not pretty:

link

link

• I don't like his body-i think it looks quite chubby and his face is ugly too. I hate the James Bond films though so him being James Bond doesn't do anything for me lol.

• Cristiano Ronaldo or

T.I

• The guy I like at the moment is 17 and has a body just like ti's and I find him f'able so yeh I do find that body hot and I think he is strong! And I'm not provoking you-how am i? I suppose the truth hurts. I highly doubt your kid brother could actually do that. Or you. Hahaha you wish you looked like that. And it isn't embarassing because obviously ti doesn't work out as much-if he did then yeh it would be embarassing. Of course I will get somone that hot. Easy. If anyone is a poser it's you!!!

• "I highly doubt your kid brother could actually do that. Or you. Hahaha you wish you looked like that." hmm.. my bro is not only way taller and way stronger than t.i, he also has fighting technique. the street fight would end within seconds. and why the f*** would I wish to look like t.i? believe it or not, I have a body like this: http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/4450/04372417lv4.jpg

i call you little girl because you're small and physically weak. you're even a smaller princess than t.i. ha!

• i don't really like him.

• He's not all that at all.

• Unattractive. Don't like the shape of his face.

• He's hot af

• I think he is pretty good looking. I like his accent lol. I also like him just because he girlfriend has small boobs. So obviously he isn't that superficial of a human being. HOORAH FOR A CUPS!

What Guys Said 0