Do you think Thin or Thick eyebrows look better?

Thin

link

link

link

Thick

link

link

• Thin
  • Thick

Most Helpful Girl

• Thicker eyebrows make you look younger. Especiall if they're straight and not arched. link

Arched and thin eyebrows make you look older. I remembered people stopped asking me for my ID when buying alcohol when I started to shape my eyebrows and make it like Rihanna's in your link, only a tiny bit thicker.

I think generally, thin eyebrows look better on most women, just because they look well-groomed. And some people think it's feminine, since men tend to have thicker eyebrows (=masculinity)

The last girl was some model who was just sporting the eyebrows about last year, when it was in trend on the catwalks. Looks terrible, especially with her dyed hair.

This, however, looks really... yummmmm link *Italians!*

What Guys Said 14

• Depends entirely on the girl and her facial structure, hair color, etc. but I tend to like thin eyebrows better even though mine are thick.

• It depends on her facial structure and the color of her eyebrows. A girl with blonde eyebrows will look like she has none if they are thin. Similarly, a girl with thin eyebrows can look weird if her forehead sticks out to much.

Although, out of the photos given the thin eyebrows look best.

• As long as they care for their looks and countenance, maintain them and it goes well with them AND I like her it doesn't really matter :)

• The rest of the face makes a difference on whether that person will look better with thin or thick brows.

• The only ones linked that I actually dislike are the last ones.

Jennifer Conelley's look the best IMO. It's all about moderation though. Unibrows are terrible, and so are those whispy thin, over-plucked monstrosities, or even worse, the drawn on ones.

• Thin, I have girls with thick and I realized that their eyebrows is what really made me lose my attraction to them.

• Depends on the persons face

• Depends on the face. One I think I don't like is SUPER THIN or "tranny" eyebrows.

• Thick is supposto mean more sexually active. Don't know if its true, can't just believe any study anymore.

• depends on the person, but generally thin I guess. The last girl looks a bit creepy to me :D

• I hate links because I can never go straight back to this page

• It depends on the face. Not too thick nor too thin tho ;)

• deffinetly thin!

• I would rather date Jennifer conelly than Rihanna so I would go with thick and by the way I'm under 22

What Girls Said 29

• hmm somewhere in the middle babe. these have always been my favourite:)

link

but with more of an arch=]

• I was told from a make up artist that really thin eyebrows makes you look older.

So long as they are kept in shape highlighting your features it doesn't matter which way you go, depends on the face too. And, you can always fill them in for more definition.

• I personally think groomed eyebrows look best haha. Some girls look pretty bad with thin eyebrows while others look really good, same with normal and thick ones.

We all have a natural shape already so its best to just follow that and groom it but keep your natural shape. As far as size, whatever best fits your face.

• Moderate size. Thin is better than thick but medium is best.

Thick eyebrows are so gross. A lot of people like the actress Lily Collins but her eyebrows look like they're going to jump off her face and attack you.

link

Yikes.

• I like eyebrows (generally) that are on the thinner side. But some women look absolutely gorgeous with thick eyebrows, so I can't really say.

• Thin look better imo.

• Thick because it frames the face nicely...I may be biased though because I have extremely thick eyebrows like the girls in the photos...they are groomed though...I have had thinner eyebrows like a decade ago when I plucked more and I looked like a different person...not in a good way

• I chose B but mine are in between and I love them so if the in between of think and thin were an option, I'd choose that :)

• depends on the person I've never waxed/treaded my eyebrows yet they are not that thick or thin and I get complimented they look beautiful

oops lol I guess I read your question wrong

• is it me or can you really see thin eyelashes have more volume than thick eyelashes. Guess I should be happy that I have thin eye lashes

• I think most people look best with a natural brow. Something between thick and then with a nice waxing to make it look clean and nicely shaped.

• I think it depends, I've seen people that look great with both...I personally would love thicker eyebrows

• A happy medium.

• Depends on the face. I voted thin.

though Jennifer Connelly is really pretty.. they suit her.

• thin because it looks good on many people. thick on the other hand looks good If it goes witht he face. sometimes it looks extremely nice, like in the first pic for thick

• I think a nice medium is good

• Thick! Big brows are in. I love thick eyebrows.

• Thick eyebrows scares me

• Depends on facial features

• In the middle not thin or thick per say.

• I've always found girls with Thicker eyebrows more beautiful I think it's fits the face nicely, we'll at least for the two girls in the link. I wish I had thick eyebrows, it's hard having dark skin and non existent eyebrows lol

• Definitely thick. It makes you look younger and it makes your eye color look more saturated.

• Depends the person

I like thin on me

• It usually depends on the person's face but overall I think thicker eyebrows look better.

• Depends TOTALLY on the face.

I have had both, but I personally look better with thicker eyebrows. But I have seen some really pretty girls who have rocked thin eyebrows really good.

• I think you put thick eyebrows in a bad light by showing only natural, untamed thick eyebrows. Thick eyebrows can look good link if the girl has thick hair to match and the facial features for it link they can look very nice.

Mine are almost exactly like picture 2 but with no arch because I don't have time to be messing with my brows.

• The eyebrows in your second link are too die for!

• I get compliments on mine a lot and people ask where I get them done and I'm like the f-? I heard eyebrows can change a whole face, but I honestly don't see why women waste their time plucking and trimming and all that. It's too much time and money for me.

• All of those women are hot they are all models.

No matter what I do to my brows I will never be a model or an actress, I will always be a plain Jane with plain eye brows

• You really don't classify rihanna eyebrows as thin . The thin category to me especially the first two links are normal eyebrows . Your thick category , Is actually extra thick . I actually think thick eyebrows are better .

• Thick looks better