What do guys think of the 50's pin up look on women?

Thoughts? Is it something you think is attractive, strange or are you indifferent to it? Is it sexy or cute or just a bit odd.

I mean young brigitte bardot, early Joan Holloway if you need a pop culture reference. Think roller sets, red lipstick and fitted dresses/high waisted pants/dress shirts/sundresses etc.

I'm curious to see what people think. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• It's very attractive. I feel like most women these days look too masculine - tattoos, peircings, jeans and t-shirts, short hairstyles etc. It's not attractive at all. I remember this one girl I saw, she looked perfect, probably the hottest girl I've ever seen then she went and got one of those stupid nose rings and I lost all interest.

Then there are the kinds of girls who dress like complete sluts. Also not attractive.

I love the way my girlfriend looks because she always dresses well, she wears a lot of dresses, skirts etc. I can't remember the last time I saw her in a pair of jeans.

What Guys Said 10

• Well, I hate high waisted pants more than anything on the planet, but other than that it's OK. And I'd say it's "attractive" but not necessarily "sexy." I'll stick with my modern day scantily clad, DTF chicks. I can't lose sight of what's important, haha.

• I like it although some of the hairstyles aren't my thing.

• Brigitte BArdot she is timeless, whether pinned up, framed, or pinned down!

Bt that pin-up style in genera is so posed and exaggerated. It's been a while since I've met anyone who still is into those poses.

• I think it is classy and the fad for that point of time. Sure it looks good and I like it minus the sunglasses of that time :D It gives a different and good feel altogether. On women it was a very fem look <3 again minus the sunglasses :D

• I like it. I think it can look sexy as well as classy and elegant. I wish there were more women that rocked that look.

• Lipstick, no

High waisted pants, hell no

dress shirts sure

sunglasses meh

in general, not really.

• Inspired by an era where women still had class?

It's very sexy and attractive.

Much better than a "yoga-pants-up-my-ass" wearing skank.

• It's super attractive, and I want that style to make a comeback!

• It is classy, also cute or sexy depending on what the girl is wearing. I think it's awesome.

• I love the look, super attractive and very sexy. I wish more women would look like that these days.

What Girls Said 7

• Those women of that period were so beautiful, and have it all over todays "stars". Not to mention , the fashions that they wore during that period were so sexy and classy,

• I love it! It's sexy without being all "look at my butt and watch as my boobs fall out of my dress!"

• It's classy and looks great

• I think the 50's look is an acquired taste, some people will like it whereas others will not. I, myself like the look but can't pull it off so I envy every female that can. I think it makes women look lovely and different from everyone else if this is the way they dress.

• I like it, I wear red lipstick and dresses that go in at the waist and then flare out when I'm going out all of the time. It's very flattering and elegant for a woman, especially if she has the hourglass shape.

• I am a fan of it personally women in those days had class.

• They have to have the body for it, not many girls now and days can pull it off