What to wear to a beach music festival?

I'm going to a music festival on a beach in Portugal in the summer. I'm not sure what clothes to take with me as I haven't been to a hot country or a beach holiday in a while (I'm from the UK) :)

1|0
6|6

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a beach festival, so definitely a cute bathing suit.

A sarong because you can cover up in case it get's a tiny bit chilly at night and you can style them into some kind of last minute dress.

I don't know how long you're staying in Portugal but I would suggest also bringing

Cute bandeaux

a maxi skirt with a slit (they're cheap at F21).

light weight shorts. ie link

A nice light weight tank top/ boho styled tank

Shades

Some kind of sun hat (like a floppy hat)

If you really want to be cute

ankle bracelets and boho styled accessories make add spark to a beach outfit.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• aside from beach clothes make sure you bring a pair of jeans and a light sweatshirt because I assume you'll be on the beach at night and depending on where you are it can get pretty cold by the water at night.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear a bikini and keep shorts and a t-shirt in your bag.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, it's a beach, right? Why not just wear your bathing suit...if not, you could always just wear a sundress, something like... link

0|0
    0|0
    • And then as far as what you would wear elsewhere (anywhere besides the beach) you'd just wear what you usually wear, whatever that may be, and no, I don't need you telling me. it's a rhetorical statement

• Google the festival and look at the pictures, that will give you a good idea

0|0
    0|0
  • come stay at my apartment

0|0
    0|0
  • At most summer festivals people dress in a rather chilled/ hippie style. Bring lots of shorts and vests/ t-shirts. Bring a few pairs of flip flops if you don't like going barefoot.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Bikini and shorts with some havaiana sandals , a good pair of sun glasses and that's all you'll need. And of course a good attitude and eager to enjoy the music. And with thinking to be a party girl all night long. Enjoy it. Lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • A bikini , bring a pair of sexy shorts, shades, a neon top with no sleeves in case and sandals or flip flops.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm portuguese :)) What is the festival?

in the summer is always very hot,

just take your bikini or bathing suit and some shorts and a tank top for example. Just be sure your outfit is practical and confortable...

0|0
    0|0
  • Just wear a swim suit since its going to be on the beach

0|0
    0|0
  • Bikini...wear shorts too

0|0
    0|0