Top 3 sexiest physical traits in men?

Looks only... women, what are the top 3 physical traits you prefer your man to have? i said 3 cause no one is perfect, broad shoulders, nice face, big arms, big chest, abs, tall, lovely eyes etc,

Most Helpful Girl

• If you mean strictly bodywise my top three are
    1. Nice hair - someone who doesn't let it get nasty long or greasy, unless they're trying to grow it out then that's different.
    2. Nice hands - maybe that's just for me because I'm a violinist so I care about that stuff but like delicate hands are super nice, and intense nail biting especially is a turn off
    3. Somewhat fit - I mean keeps in shape, idc if they don't have a six pack (also nice butt oops sry)
    If you mean physical appearance overall then clothing also matters, like throwing on a t-shirt and a pair of jeans and sneakers every single day of your life is pretty lame and kinda sloppy. If you can get dressed up and pull it off well tho <3

What Girls Said 20

• 1. Dark hair/brunette hair (I don't know why never been a fan of blond hair color on guys)
    2. Nice arms & shoulders
    3. tall

Eyes are automatically beautiful to me regardless of color and I couldn't care less about abs.

• Hating on the blonds. Tsk, tsk... just brutal. Well that does it for you and me. We. Are. OVER. :-P

• Exceptions are always a possibility. I won't rule it out :)

• Im first attracted to guys who are physically fit, pretty eyes and nice teeth but banged up feet is my pet peeve.

• Personally, my top three, in no particular order are: hands with long and thin fingers, face that tends to have feminine features, a not-so-big chest.

• i think that would be an intellectual guy... good choice...

• Never thought of it before, but I can say without doubt that your statement is 100% true in my case. Now that I'm thinking about it, until now, I've only been attracted to guys whose "brain wheels" are working adequately (and I probably always will); maybe because my subconscious realizes the fact that we could have interesting/ challenging/ stimulating/ really enjoyable conversations together.. or something.
      Thanks for the +1!

• - manly face (jaws and eyebrows being my main attention) and movements and posture
    - strong-looking shoulders and arms
    - height (at least 7 cm taller than me so I can wear 7 cm heels without being taller than him. I'm 160 cm)

• 1. Fit and toned body/ washboard abs

2. Broad shoulders and arms

3. Tall

• broad shoulders, deep sexy voice, tall

• SMILE, facial hair, and a decent body. By decent, I mean, somewhat fit, but doesn't need to be a six pack. To be honest, I don't like six packs. I want a real guy who is fit/healthy, but still has a little something to him. lol sounds funny. hopefully that makes sense.

• Hmm.. I'd have to say : tall (I don't mind shorter guys, but I want them taller than me at least with 3 inches), eyes and smile. But I don't really have an ideal one in mind, I've liked guys who didn't fit in all of these preferences. I'd like to add as a 4th to be a bit fit to fit and not skinny, because I'm more curved and feel so fat around a guy whose arms or legs are sticks.

• So it's not that skinny looks bad. You just want him to be bigger than you.

• Yeah. Or not necessarily , just I don't want him to look like a twig next to me haha. I've seen skinny guys really attractive, it's just that i feel so fat around some of them.

• Eyes, smile and tone of voice.

• height, he has to be taller or egual to me.

hands.

hair style.

clothing also matters but I am not sure if it qualifies with your question..

• eyes, smile then height (needs to be a tall guy cause I'm on the tall side too)

• Everyone finds different traits sexy but for me, I'll base it on how I found my boyfriend attractive. I think having, nice eyes, broad shoulders and nice build are very sexy in a man.

• Tall
    Broad shoulders
    Good looking face

• - Facial hair
    - Nice smile
    - Sense of style

• The three sexiest physical traits in men in my opinion are their eyes, smile, and then if they're really tall!

• long hair. dark skin. thin body. pretty eyes.

• smile/dimples

tall

somewhat fit/toned

• broad shoulders, a little muscle in arms, abs
    i know I won't date a guy like this but yeah lol

• I have a thing for jaw lines, shoulders, and eyes

• Face
    Muscles
    Shoulders

What Guys Said 2

• No one is perfect, and I am no one

• i guess with most girls it's the face... being tall is also appreciated...