Do you think this girl at my High school get a boob job? Also answer in comments?

This girl at my high school freshman year barely had any bobs but now she is a junior and her boobs are pretty big. She is not fat. She is average. Do u think she got breast implants?

How fast do they grow? And how big? If they are still flat chested will they ever grow?

Most Helpful Girl

• I doubt it. It's rather rare for plastic surgeons to give silicone implants and stuff to people under 18. Not to mention, high school=puberty. I went from an A to a C in the span of a year. It happens sometimes. Also, even mild weight gain can lead to massive boob gain. That's probably all it is, a mixture of puberty and a little bit of weight gain.

What Girls Said 6

• Lol I don't think so. I was flat-chested till I was 16-17 and now I am far from it. It's nature's work I guess.

• Nah boobs grow at different rates at varied times up till I think early twenties, it was just her time to sprout.

• No happens quite often at that age.

• I think puberty had more to do with that than anything.

• No! Lol its pretty common for girls to all of a sudden get, boobs over the summer time

• I have a friend who is a senior and is flat chested will her boobs ever grow?

• Maybe, maybe not. My sister is 21, and she is about a 32 aa. (Which is super duper tiny)

• My junior year I went from a 34 b to a 34 d for no reason. Idek.

What Guys Said 3

• Nope, puberty, this happens to A LOT of girls around that age... its awesome.

• I don't know, but you should probably lock that down before other guys notice how big her boobs got

• Puberty happened, my friend. Be sure to not mention this to people in person, because you'll sound like some 12 year old virgin kid that knows nothing about girls lol