Does anyone else feel "intimidated" by blue eyes?

I went to the doctor yesterday, and she had big blue eyes that I found quite distracting. This also happened when I have job interviews and my interviewers have pale blue eyes and they don't blink. I get kinda nervous, feel scrutinized, and a bit intimidated.

Anyone else feel like this when talking to someone with pale blue eyes?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• Don't blink? I'd think they are vampires (where I'd sure be excited, not intimidated) or that they are playing a stupid HR game lol

NO WAY I get intimidated by blue or green or any color of eyes. With the right face, features & ofcourse gender :D in a bouquet I'd probably be mesmerized &/or infatuated ;)

• I personally dislike girls with blue eyes, but it is for stupid reasons. Most of my guy friends love girls with blue eyes. Having blue eyes is great, guys will think you are unique.

What Girls Said 6

• I love blue eyes - could stare at them for hours.

I've never felt intimidated by their eyes, per se. If I do get intimidated it's cause the person intimidates me, not just their eyes.

• I think it depends on the expression the eyes give.

Cute blues eyes: www.google.com/search

• haha my eyes are extremely blue but I get tons of complements on them (not trying to sound cocky) so it doesn't seem like others are intimidated by my eyes.

• I find them beautiful too, but depending on the situation and depending on whether the blue-eyed person blinks or not, I could feel intimidated lol

• Blue eyes seem cold.. So when you don:t blink, it would be really "cold" and thus the scrutiny I feel. For example, I don't think I could ever look at Daniel Craig's eyes for a long period of time. His eyes look really cold and unforgiving

• That's about the same shade of mine. I suppose it depends on the person and their personality. Also how they "wear" them.

• No, my grandpa had big bright blue eyes. I miss him. I feel intimidated by tall people though... i feel small and crushable... like less of a person in a sense... not sure how to explain this... though i try not to show it.. and yeah i`m attracted to tall guys... so it`s so hard for me to actually date someone i feel attracted to... :/

• It's just an eye colour. Nothing more. Unless you're not used to seeing people with blue eyes.

I used to get the same feeling because its their culture to direct their focus on the person they talk to. At the same time, i could see an emotional map in their eyes and get lost in them like a painting. But i do the same back by returning an intense stare back.

• i never get intimidated by them but it think they're really pretty. especially on a hot guy. but on other girls not really. they would have to be extremly amazing for me to be like wow