• Ask
  • myTake

What does it mean when a guy says he has strong feelings for you?

I've been talking to this guy for three months. He calls me every night and text me every morning. He goes to school five hrs away but when he comes... Show More

What's Your Opinion?

Add your opinion...

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• Hiya, I can kinda relate to this cause I'm just going through it. Basically over the last three months he has started to fall for you and has developed really strong feelings for you (which in my experience means he keeps thinking about you and cares for you a lot) . He's wanted to do the right thing by telling you about it. but then more than likely paniked when you asked him to elaborate about them. He prob won't want to go into detail. Maybe because he's not 100% sure how you feel about him. therefore doesn't want to make a fool out of himself. Id say if you give him time he should find enough courage to tell you. He just needs to work out what he's gonna say. Or if you like him in that way maybe give him a few hints to help him along :)

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What They Said On Facebook