How to tell him you like him?

How do you finally tell your boy crush you like him? Yeah, I have been wanting to tell this guy that I like him. I just don't know how, can someone help?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Experts Said

Most Helpful Opinion

• Okay..So you like this guy and your sure about him. So how is his attitude? You know is he a funny guy a lovey dovey type? The attitude matters a lot because it makes it easier to ask a guy out. For example if he's the type that you could trust and won't say anything to anybody about you and him then go ahead and make a move. But if he isn't then give him signs.Or tell him but make him promise that he won't tell anybody else...thats if the answer is no. But I would say that when you ask him out then do it when your in a private place,and when no one is around because some guys get freaked. So I hope that my advise helps. Good luck!

What Guys Said 3

• Go up to him and say "I like you" ... easy.

• well you need guts and you just have to bring it up probably in private. men have the same issues and I opt that society be more blunt and we all say what's on our mind rather than ring dancing around subjects. You:"hi what's going on today" /him: "not much you" /you:" have I ever mentioned I have a huge crush on you"/Him:"wow, thank god, I feel the same way" /him: "want to have lunch tommorow?" /you: "sure I'd like that but you know I'm just guessing at all this really though take a chance. worst comes to worse there will be an awkward pause and then he'll feel flattered and you guys can move on.

• i don't agree with what what the experts say, don't change yourself at all, if he likes you, then that's why he's talking to you, if you like him tell him, its better than guys misreading your physical signs... if you change your look (clothes) then he may think well wheres the girl I met and originally liked, save the nicer clothes for the more important dates, I mean like with the girl I'm interested in, she's a very casual dresser, if she started doing it up, every time I saw her, id be like umm, I liked you for for you, ya know?

• Just go on and tell him and if he acts mean then he's either shy or dislikes you or he's a jerk lol

• And how can a girl know which one of those options it is?!?

What Girls Said 11

• make eye contact that tells everythingn if you plan telling him tell him in private

• well.. you say to him: "Hey can I speak to you in private?" then you say so were really good friends and please don't get nervous when I say this but.. I really like you and you are such an amazing guy do you feel the same way about me too, I'm not trying to get to ahead hear but, I really need you right now can you please understand,?"

• Well, first of all, you should tell him in a private area (no duh). First, calmly go up to him and ask, "Hey _____, can I talk to you for a sec?" After that, just (calmly) tell him and ask him what thinks.

• Totally agree:)amazing

• I completely agree with this.

• i like this boy and he have a girlfriend and he told me he like me and he said I was different from the other girls.how can I tell him I like him

• I can help! First take a quiz to see if your crush likes you. If he does you should tell him that yo like him alone. But first say something like I know you like me and wait for what he says. If he says no I don't just say yes you do. I like you too. Now if your crush doesn't like you, you should tell his best friend and have him tell your crush. If your crush asks you about that just ignore. Please try this advise. it really works!

• What you do is walk up to him when he is alone then start up a conversation then after about 4-5 mins. Ask him if he likes anyone in the class or school if he answers just tell him if he said that he liked someone it could be you and if he said that he doesn't like anyone in the class or school maybe you could change his mind :) :) :) : ) P.S. it worked for me and we have been going steady 4 5 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Put a note in his locker if your really afraid. And act natural when he come to ask you if it is true. But say maybe when he asks:) good luck:D

• I know how you feel I am in the same boat but just going to him while he is alone or asking to talk to him really quick pulling him away from his friends works too!Just tell him!Be like do you want to chill sometime and blahhh blahh his answer or if you feel like you have the guts just come out and tell him hey dude I like you!

• Just talk, flirt, and then eventually ask, if he wants to see a movie, like "hey, I was wondering if`you'd wanna see a movie with me sometime?"

• Truth is you need to tell him somehow comeover the insecurity of letting it all out and tell him.

• If you are really confident that he likes you too, this confession thing is not really hard. If you aren't, dare to confess. lol I don't know, I never confessed to anyone. Good luck

• Once my friend told my crush that l like him and l got embarrassed now the whole school knows :(