What does it mean when a guy interlocks fingers and starts rubbing his thumb over your hand?

One day I was on my trampoline with the guy I like and I was standing there while he and my friend were lying down close to each other (they aren't dating). He held out his hand to me and asked me to give me my hand and I said no a couple of times and when I finally did, he pulled me close to him and interlocked our fingers and started rubbing his thumb over my hand.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

• Selected as most helpful

Um he was bored, maybe fooling around...doesnt really mean anything.

• umm I'm gonna say he likes you? I remember when holding hands was the best thing on the planet :-)

• Alrightt thankss.(:

• Ooh ill go with the answer above mine then... I was always only flirting with one girl at a time when I was younger

• Yeah, I'm not sure because he flirts with a lot of girls. he's told me that he like this one girl but then he flirts with me and holds hands with me, and hugs me. I don't know what to thinkk. :/