Why does he delete his Internet history?

I've checked my boyfriends online history, and a couple times, found things I shouldn't have. Once he was looking up brothels and find cheating... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• You shouldn't be checking his history. This makes you sound really insecure. You knew he stopped for a while, which meant you kept checking. You now know he's deleting it daily, which means you're STILL checking, and doing it every day, no less.

Men have different fantasies, and unless you don't trust him (in which case it may not be the best idea to be in a relationship with him) you shouldn't worry about what he does when he's online. My advice? Stop checking his email. Spice things up - maybe try to fulfill his fantasy by playing the part of a cheating housewife. Or set up a massage table and give him a happy ending. Or whatever it is that he's into.

Some couples have found success with the hotel room method; send him a letter (be sure he knows it's from you) saying that your husband is out of town, and include a key to the hotel room. You could even go a bit further and have a friend call you a few hours after he arrives, so you can pretend your husband is getting home early and rush home -- keeping the fantasy alive. Or just spend the night with him.

Be creative, and don't rush to judge him if he hasn't done anything deserving of judgment! ;)