MHO to whoever can provide evidence :P

0|1
13|7

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Jennamite! (rock candy)

1|0
    0|0
    • Evidence: he broke it off either Sokka or Katara after Aang figured out that he was Bumi
      (the rock candy creep up on them to encase them)

What Guys Said 6

• It looks like a daikon radish... They are great for breaking up compacted soil...
    www.edenbrothers.com/.../Radish-Daikon.jpg

1|1
    0|0
    • MHO right here!

• @Cosytoasty Yeah but I just watched the clip for the first time on youtube and it's more of a greenish tint in the video and the sound effect is more crunchy not crip snappy like a radish... He turns out to be an earth elemental sort of guy. I've never seen the show. I'd guess he eats rocks, thus why he's missing a few teeth.

• This show was so damn good.

4|0
    0|0
    • i know right, i'd have been an airbender

• I definitely would have been a part of the Fire Nation. I'd hope to God I was a Firebender, but not everyone in the show was lucky enough to be benders, of course.

Deez nuts, ha got emmmmmm

1|0
    0|0
  • That's the crystal candy from his first appearance on the show.

1|0
    0|0
    • I thought it was from Bumi's first time in the show too but if you look at the background I think it's from the last season
      Looks like he just escaped his imprisonment then took back Omashu from the Fire Nation

• What anime is this from?

1|0
    0|0
      I don't think it's considered anime though
      More like a cartoon that takes on an anime-ish vibe

• Show All
    • Doesn't ring a bell

• @teatea111 thats okay.. It was kinda a tom and jerry type of thing.. But kinda ddifferent.. I liked the humor better..

• crystal candy

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12