How much alcohol does it take for you to get drunk?

Are you a guy/girl?

How tall are you?

How much do you weigh?

Do you usually drink?

Most Helpful Opinion

• I hate it when people, especially guys, brag about how much they can drink without getting drunk, they say stuff like 'I drank for 2 days straight and I wasn't drunk!' Cmon yeah right what was it you were drinking? Water?! Well being drunk really depends on how fast you drink them one after the other and also your tolerance for alcohol, somebody who drinks everyday will get drunk a lot slower than someone who drinks once a week, I think size does play a part although its a small one from what I've seen. For me to be drunk, at a decent pace maybe like 6 or 7 beers, I'm a guy, I'm 5"10, 145lbs, and I don't drink that often, only if its a special occasion or a good sports event is on at the pub. I've seen men who were smaller than me drink a bottle of Irish whiskey and not get drunk, mainly because they have a high tolerance for alcohol while a guy twice his size would have to be carried home because he's not used to it. I'm Irish and unfortunately alcohol does play a big part in our culture so I do know what I'm talking about when it comes to booze lmao, good question :)

• Yeah I'm 106 pounds and I need to chug at least 4 beers within 10 minutes to even feel a buzz. But I drink everyday, ever since I was 16 and am now 21. I drink about half a 5th of Jameson a day now. But I drink to get drunk.