He never asks me questions about myself?

I've been talking to this guy for like 3 months now..

We talk almost everyday and he tells me not to be shy around him and that I can ask him anything I want about him at any time (in his own words "it's good to ask questions.."). Sometimes he'll send me video messages telling me good morning or how much he misses me. He tells me how much he likes me and for the most part he seems to like me except for one thing... HE NEVER ASKS ME QUESTIONS ABOUT MYSELF. I mean if I ask him a question, he might respond occasionally with a "what about you?" after he answers but he really never asks me anything about myself and whenever we hang out he talks a lot to other people were around but he gets quiet around me ...

WHY?

oh and one more thing... I told him I wanted us to get to know each other better and he seemed cool with it so I asked him if there was anything he wanted to know about me, he replied "NOT AT THE MOMENT".. which shocked me considering how little he knows about me

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 1

• Not to be mean but he seems rather self-centered. So while he may be interested in you he may be just too narcissistic to come up with a good question. Or maybe he's just having trouble coming up with interesting questions, but it definitely sounds more like the former than the latter. Whatever happens with him down the road I wish you luck!