Why do girls tilt their head sometimes when they look at a guy?

what's the difference between a girl just staring at you (who likes you) and a girl that tilts her head while looking at you.

Most Helpful Girl

• If she tilts her head, she's thinking of you in a sexual way. Taking extra notice of the whole you ( from head to crotch to toes. ;)

What Girls Said 11

• I think I tilt my head only if I'm pondering something?

• I tilt my head and raise my eyebrow when someone just said something really stupid or I know they are lying to me.

• I tilt my head when I'm really listening to what someone is saying. It doesn't really mean anything as far as liking someone, it's just something I tend to do during a conversation.

• sometime it is just habits. Unless there are other signs with the head tilting (smile, laugh, and staring), it is just habit.

• Sometimes I'll do it if I'm thinking hard. Or admiring something/someone.

More from Girls
6

What Guys Said 6

• Mentally challenged.

• it means nothing man, if a girl is not approaching you, smiling at you then it means nothing.

• If its a girl who likes you, they just seem to do do that. I don't know why lol.

• She has problems lmao .

• I don't know, but it could be they're thinking deeply, more so than usual. Could be about what you're saying or what you look like?

More from Guys
1