How long should I wait then before I do tell her?

Okay, so I'm dating this girl for the last two months, and I know that I'm not in love with her at the moment. The problem is that I down the line... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I am a woman. I have been in love. I have been burned good a few times. I was dating this guy for a few months and he told me he loved me out of the blue one night. The expression on his face was dead serious. I at the time was still hurt from a previous relationship. I knew I really liked the new guy but "love" on my part had not come to mind. I was astonished that he felt that way and ignorant I laughed at him. I said no you don't. He kept telling me he did. I told him I don't believe that because he had not been together long enough. Needless to say he never told me again because he was too scared I know to hear what I had to say. A few months later I realized I loved him. But was too scared to say it because I was so "burned" and "hated" love. I denied my feelings and lost him and to this day I still say I loved him, but never had a chance to say it. My advice, wait awhile before you do say it but don't wait too long that you may never get the chance.. for in the long run you can always look back and smile knowing you TRIED and said what your heart felt. I feel so bad for dissing him when he told me. I could have handled that in a better way. but it is in the past. If you do say it, MEAN IT and let her know you MEAN IT by your actions :)