• Ask
  • myTake

If a girl calls you sweetheart what does that mean?

not like "he's a sweetheart" but like her saying "OK sweetheart have a good night". if/when you say this to a guy, is there any implication of... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• um it might be a waste of time because I call guys sweetie and sweetheart when I need to fish out something nice to say when I'm working. But if you think there was some shared amount of flirting going on than she probably can't wait to see you again.

What Girls Said 3

• Probably a waste of time. Sorry to say but of you keep talking to her maybe it will turn into something. What I'm trying to say is sweetheart is just a name, it doesn't mean anything, but keep talking to her and see what happens.

• If this girl says sweetheart often or to multiple people, then it's probably nothing. It sounds like you don't know her well enough to know that, so I would just try to talk to her and see what happens.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!