Nail polish on a guy?

My girlfriend asked me to put nail polish on my toes.

Gay or ok?

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well, it may have been considered gay in the past (like guys wearing earrings once was), but not anymore!

Check out "Suzi's Blog" on the OPI nail polish web site. In the "for men" section, Suzi (who is OPI's guru of fashion) not only encourages men to take better care of their feet and get a pedicure, but she even suggests colors of nail polish that look good on men!

It may not be for every guy - yet. But if you are confident enough to pull it off, then more power to ya!

I have personal experience with this. On a whim, my wife suggested I try it after I complimented her on the color she was wearing (deep maroon) on her toenails. Well, I'm pretty open-minded, so I did try it.and surprisingly, we both liked it! Enough that I wear my toes polished most of the time now.

You might be pre-conditioned to think this is weird, but think about how many really cool styles began with someone trying something new, then it later becoming mainstream. I look at it this way; my feet never really used to look that great because I didn't pay much attention to them. Now, I don't have ingrown toenails, they're not crusty and calloused, and when they are polished, they look pretty dang sexy (my wife's actualy words)!

In life, you're either a leader or a follower. Decide where you want to be in the food chain.