My boyfriend teases me a lot?

He tells me he will see me later and smile about it when I know he is going out with friends. He will also tell me he called me and I didn't pick up... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Saying "i'll see you later" doesn't always (if hardly) mean you will literally see the person within the next few hours. It just confirms that, yes, you will see them again. Now, if he actually says "i'll see you at 7:30 pm here" and doesn't show up, then he's being an asshole and you should confront him about it.

How do know he didn't actually call you? If you have not actually look at his call records via his phone then don't make that claim. If you have, and he really didn't dial your number, remember, boys are stupid. We often forget to call and then to save ourselves we lie. Tell him to just tell the truth; you'd prefer that over a lie.