He sneaks glances at me, does he like me?

So a few weeks ago, me and my mother was in walmart buying some onions. And there were no price on the onions. So, my mom calls this cute Walmart employee over, and asks for a price. Well, he got she price scanner, and the price wouldn't show. And he kept shaking the Scanner, and was getting frustrated. Well, my mom turns and looks at him very seriously and says, " What? You can't get it up?!?!?!" Well, his eyes get big and he turns beat red. Red all the way from his face, neck, all the way down to his arms. Well today, I go into the store with Mother. (the garden section) And I see this clerks back. And I was like, Whoa! This dude's back is really cute, so when I go around the corner, I make sure I'm standing straight and all pretty. Well we do our shopping, and I go into the produce section. Well, he inst there. Well we go get some tampons and head out. We walk into the Garden Center and there he is! He growed his hair out a little bit. He dyed it Bleach blond with Dark brown streaks. And he grew a thin beard around his jaw line (go tea). He had a stripes hat on too. And as I walk in I tell mom, " Oh Lord! I got tampons and that's Onion Guy!" Well we get up, and he checks out another guy, and he looks up at me. :D Well, as he checks us out, the first thing he grabbed was the tampons. And he looks down and kind of looks at the tampons. haha! and move on, Well as he checks out our items, he kept sneaking glances at me. And I found out, His name is Johnathan. And he has a sexy voice, it's really deep. But you can tell he is kind of a bubbly person. Well he keeps sneaking glances, and he checks us out. And I say Thank you, and he says " Ohhh, Yourr Welcome! :D" He sneaks glances at me, every single time I'm in the store, do you think he likes me?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• your moms quite the character ha ha yeah he probably thinks your cute.''What you can't get it up?'' your moms awsome.

• My mom says nasty things and she don't even realize it until later. She didn't even know he took it like that until I told her once we went to another isle. And we laughed al through the stores, and all the way home. It was Hilarious!

• Show Older
    • I've already done that before. and now he is a cashier... so

• ohh you tried this with him or someone else? ide say small talk like maybe introduce yourself if you haven't already and when you have both been introduced formally maybe ask him how school is going if he's in school after you have talked to him a few times say something like I gotta go but ide like to get to know you better or something and hand him your number.

What Girls Said 1

• Why don't you kinda boldly walk up to him and hand him you number? A lot of guys find that hot. Just saying (if your mom isn't cool though try not to let her see). My mom barked at me to get out of the store when I was attempting to loiter to give a cute store check-out employee my number. Then again my mom has been a weird feminist (the ones that expect the guy to do everything all the time) most of my life. I'm an equalist and my mom calls me 'eccentric'.