Blueprints for Wedding Playlist

Ok, so for some weird reason I've been hyped up today on little girl dreams of white-gowned fairy tales and my Prince in a black tux laced with some fancy flower in his pocket. Is that so wrong?

After having written my last Take pertaining to hairstyles, I'm onto the next chapter of my wedding-the dancing! Cue, music...

Blueprints for Wedding Playlist

Solo Groom/Bride Dances

How Long Will I Love You by Ellie Goulding

Ellie's rich, smooth hum in the beginning opens up a eulogy dedicated to defining the indefinite love she has for her lover, which she does quite heartjerkingly. This song compares her lover to the stars, the seasons, the ocean; in other words, her whole universe.

A Drop in the Ocean by Ron Pope

Ron's lingering vocals emphasizes the one-in-a-million chance of getting so lucky with the person you love. Self-explanatory, huh?

Collective Dance

Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran

Okay, so Ed got me through probably the toughest time of my life, so how could I not allow him to take place at my wedding? The fast pace yet smooth flow makes for the paradox of a passionate slow dance.

Groom & Mom/Bride & Dad Dance

I'm Yours by Ron Pope

With how upbeat this song is, I figured this would be fun to dance with my dad to on the day he gives me away to his son-in-law.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 0

Share the first opinion in your gender

What Girls Said 1

• I'd love to add 'Thinking out loud' by Ed Sheeran , 'All of me' by John Legend and 'A thousands years' by Cristina Perri. :)