Do men stay attracted to their wives as they get older?

I've read that men like younger women. Do you still find their wives attractive as they get older?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! my husband think am still attractive and sexy after 17 1/2 years together

• Bwt I'm 10yrs younger then him and have kids together. Thanks for Best answer :D

What Guys Said 4

• I often see really old women and think to myself wow they're still really pretty for their age. Add that perception to a girl i'm in love with and i've found immortal beauty.

• Yes, they do. They often don't see their wife as growing old, and still see her as young and beautiful as ever, and she will still be physically attractive.

It's generally when the wife no longer finds her husband attractive enough to show him any physical affection (which can be any time after 4 years of marriage) , that he'll look toward younger women. When the wife divorces the husband, he will look for younger women. He doesn't see other women his wife's age as looking quite so good. Often they aren't in as good physical condition as him, and neither was his wife.

My last long term partner was 9 or 10 years younger than me, and I would have stayed forever if it worked out (it didn't). The next women in my life were 14 years and 10 years younger than her.

• If the wife is good and faithful, they still love them. Attraction won't be as much though. I think it's the same for women, you likely won't be attracted to your husband anymore after his hair falls out and he gains a hundred pounds.

• I would imagine it gradually declines.

What Girls Said 2

• yes they do. My future in laws and my parents are proof of that. They have been married almost 30 years. They still find their wives attractive. I have always been afraid of my fiance losing interesting in me but it's been three years and he hasn't lost interest. His love for me only grows.

• I would hope that my husband was still attracted to me after all that time we spent together building memories having children (if possible) buying a house and raising the kids, etc. going through the good and the bad all that good stuff. I think attraction can fade, even in non marriages...

• I've read men actually think their wives are more beautiful as they age. I think it's because they love their wives & have a connection with them. The love & connection grows, so they only become more beautiful in their eyes, no matter the age. Good luck