Proposal from long term boyfriend during sex?

my boyfriend and I have been together for a little over two years now. we truly to love each other and would do anything for each other. I have brought up getting married before, just as a thought, nothing serious because we are still young. whenever I do bring it up, he gets upset with me and yells at me and then refuses to talk about anything that has to do with marriage. but, the other night while we were having sex, he asked me to marry him. when I asked if he was being serious he said yes. after we finished I wanted to talk about what he had said but he brushed it off like it was nothing. what does this mean? what might be going through his head? I'm so confused and I could really use input/advice. thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• "we truly to love each other and would do anything for each other."

That's not true. It's not even true a couple of sentences later.

"whenever I do bring it up, he gets upset with me and yells at me and then refuses to talk about anything that has to do with marriage."

So he'll do anything for you... except talk about a particular subject that's important to you?

Cop on to yourself. Stop repeating all the same lame bullsh*t lies that girls tell themselves when they're dating a guy.

YOU DON'T TRULY LOVE EACH OTHER.

THERE IS PLENTY YOU WILL NOT DO FOR EACH OTHER.

I don't know how much clearer I can spell it out for you.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Take everything said in the middle of sex with a grain of salt. That's that.

• What a bastard go shopping for a new man.

• Maybe you should take that as a WARNING sign that he is not ready for a serious relationship sex is the only thing on his mind

• he was in the heat of the moment and you should dump him asap