Ex is engaged but won't leave me alone? I don't understand

My ex left me 2 times for 2 other girls. In Dec 2011. I told him to leave me alone and not to contact me again and that was final. He fought over it even wrote me a card at my school (we went to different colleges after hs). He would contact me almost every month and if not every month every other month. And every single time I would tell him to leave me alone. I do not like him anymore. He stalked me on Facebook even though I blocked him he admitted it. He left me after 3 1/2 years and got engaged to another girl within 3 months of knowing her. Why would he get engaged if he doesn't leave me alone? He keeps trying to see me and I always told him no. He even showed up at my work last year with his fiance. How do I get him to stop its not harrassment its just an annoyance. Help!

Most Helpful Guy

• Ignore him completely... never reply! It might take awhile but he's going to get the message eventually. Be strong and don't let the disturbances affect you. He's going to keep at it if you give him any hope.

What Guys Said 1

• Go to your local police and file a restraining order.

It will save you loads of headaches in the near future.

What Girls Said 2

• It seems like you need to take legal action and get a restraining order. You may think that's extreme but if he's annoying you that much then it has to be done. It honestly doesn't matter why he's doing it. Nor does it matter that he's engaged. It bothers you so you need to put an end to it.

I can see why you would tell him to leave you alone when you contacted him but once that didn't work then you start ignoring him flat out.

• Say something that will hurt him to his core. Get nasty.