Cute and odd animals!

Things tend to get a bit heated here on GaG, so let's cool off and calm down while taking a look at some of the most cute (in an odd way) animals out there!

1. The jerobaCute and odd animals!

If a kangaroo and a mouse had a baby, it would look like a jeroba.

2. The sugar glider

Sweeter than sugar. Look at those eyes! So innocent, so adorable.

3. The pygmy hippo

LOOK. AT. IT. Look at it!

4. The ant eater

Ant eaters look pretty odd as adults, but as babies? D'awww.

5. The fennec fox

Like the jeroba, its ears are huge. And it makes it 10 times more adorable.

6. The axolotl

I feel like some people won't think this is cute, but I think it is. It's like a cute alien lizard. It also reminds me of the Pokémon named wooper.

7. The ili pika

Not much is known about this little fellow, since it's quite a rare animal. Nevertheless, it's cute as hell.

8. The wombat

A total cutie.

9. The platypus

As if the name isn't cute and odd enough, its bill makes it even more of a cutie-patoot. If you're not convinced, check out this video.

And last, but not least:

10. The sunda colugo

PS: it can fly.

2826
lumos is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Awwwwww! Thank you for this, I know all of these but loved looking at them some more! :D

My brother has a couple sugar gliders, they are so sweet. The girl can be a bit of a rascal though, but her brother is the sweetest and loves giving kisses and hugs.

I love them all, but when I first saw the pygmy hippo I wasn't sure if it was real or a statue or something.

http://i.imgur.com/o3gLNim.jpg

Sponsored

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 25

What Girls Said 27