Reasons why Pit Bulls are awesome!

I'm sick of see the stereotypes about Pit Bulls even made when most if not all of it isn't true. Pit Bulls are some of the most kind and caring dogs a person could ever come across, and if you do meet one of those few bad ones blame the owner who didn't raise them in the healthy and caring environment, not the dog itself. I'm actually allergic to dogs but having my dog King is worth it because he's like the best thing ever. What inspired me to make this myTake is from a question I saw made by a fellow Pit Bull lover: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/other/q1527182-what-dog-would-you-pick-between-these-two-incredible-dogs

1. Cuddle buddy Pit Bulls

Pit Bulls are perhaps the most kind, loving, and affectionate dogs you'll ever meet. They love to cuddle with anyone and everyone they know is a good person. I know my dog King is that way. Heck, he quickly becomes friends with everyone he meets just within a few seconds of meeting them.

Reasons why PitBulls are awesome! Made by: xXiTacoXx A proud Pit Bull owner.

2. They're easy to care for

Since Pit Bulls have short coats, and don't shed a lot so they can be brush less often than other dogs.

3. Pit Bull people lovers

Pit Bulls are very social creatures and love being around everyone and everything when socialized with properly.

4. Ride or Die Pit Bulls

Since Pit Bulls are such good people lovers they make for loyal pets to their owner. These dogs are like your ride or die best friend, and will protect you with everything they've got.

5. A happy you is a happy Pit Bull

When your dog knows you're the boss they'll do anything to put a smile on your face.

6. They make cute puppies and have an adorable smile

They're so stinkin' cute~ <3

Made by: xXiTacoXx A proud Pit Bull owner.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 9

• Cute puppy! :D

• Yeah pit bulls are awesome dogs but got given a bad rep due to the use of them as fighting dogs which is a shame

• I'm more of a cat person, but great take

• I'm a cat person too, but I can like dogs just as much when exposed to them for a while. My cats name is Midnight. x3

• They are such cuties... I think there shouldn't be any stereotype based on breed, any breed raised to be gentle and human friendly will turn out to be gentle and loving. I used to have a Doberman which is again considered to be a very aggressive breed, but he turned out to be the most friendly dog ever.

• Love Pitbull. Have all his albums!!

• I was nearly killed by a pit bull, but it wasn't it's fault. It felt threatened, and it reacted. They can be the most lovable animals you've ever met

• I was attack by my uncle Rottweiler's when I was 4, but that didn't mean I hated all of them. I just don't like his dogs. xD

• I've known some great pit bulls.

But it is not a stereotype to say they are more dangerous than other breeds. They are. Pit bulls kill more people than all other breeds -combined-

While they may have had bad owners, other breeds have bad owners too. A Labrador with an owner who doesn't control them well is unlikely to be involved in a fatal mauling.

The good pit bulls I have known didn't just have okay owners, they actually had some of the finest - bith caring and tough- owners I've known.

If people aren't ready to be excellent disciplinarians, it's a bad choice of breed.

• They're not dangerous it's just people stopped using them for what they were bread for and turned to a more abusive route for them.
      https://www.aspca.org/adopt/truth-about-pit-bulls

• They were bred for dog fighting.

Go look up the actual stats on fatalities. I've read that article. It's not actually supported by facts.

http://www. dogsbite. org/dog-bite-statistics. php

• They weren't bread for dog fighting until after the 1800's. I've looked at the actual stats on fatalities, attacks, and mauling, as a good pet owner you always look up facts about the pet you're about to adopt. How vicious PitBull's are is heavily over exaggerated. They're a lot harmless than the media makes them out to be which is why people even with families still choose to adopt them.

• I would never own a pit bull because I have kids and I've seen too many stories of pit bulls killing little kids in the news to take the risk. Pit bulls are the number one killer out of all dog breed by a large margin. That's not really a sterotype, that's a fact. It's not worth it. I think these dogs were probably well behaved for the most part, but something set them off.

If I was by myself I'd consider it though, they're pretty cool

• That little grey one IS super cute

• Probably true about people being more dangerous, but I can't really choose to keep them away from people, I can choose to not have a pit bull. Having a pitbull is a major added risk.

most sterotypes are based on truth really

• I think stereotypes are more based on fear and misunderstand if anything. I've met plenty of people and creatures that break their stereotypes.

What Girls Said 8

• Yes pit bulls are cute!

I have 2 puppies that are half pitbull and half Australian Shepard. They are extremely friendly, loving, and just giant babies at times. They love to get in your lap and be loved.

• Pit bulls are the sweetest dogs ever. I volunteer at an animal shelter and they are the sweetest things! It's sad that they don't get adopted out as much as the little dogs because the public fears them. I hope people realize that the stereotypes surrounding them aren't true.

• I know they're not and you'd think after learning that stereotypes about people aren't true they'd do the same with animals.

• Unfortunately they really don't. v. v

• Yeah, even when you disproved the stereotypes, they still refuse to listen. u_u

• Aww, this is great. :)

• Awww, i'm like so in my 'awww so cute' moment right now
    Nice take, friend :)

• Eh they have a mean streak but they can be nice with the right owner.

• They do have genetic aggressive tendencies, that can be brought out by the abusive owners or even through the bloodline (can get that bad). Like all pets and humans, they are cute when they are little but when they grow up...
    I would not be hunting them down but I certainly won't be playing 'fetch' with it.

• My dog is fully grown and he has never shown aggressive behavior of any sort. They're cute when they're older, or older.

• Yes, but it's still there. Like I said it can be brought out or the breed has a higher rate, such as half-whatever. Pit bulls are not just any dog, they do require special care for the best for them, and that is excellent that you have a tamed dog.

• This was an awsome take! I love animals! I know many people with pit bulls and they think they are small enough to fit in your lap... even though they aren't they still force you to let them be in your lap haha. I've never owned one but I don't have any problem owning one in the future! I hate it how people have given this Breed a bad name! It's the monsters who own them and fight them that are the bad ones not the innocent dogs.. have you seen that show on animal planet pit bulls and paroles. Awsome show... once again great take!

• Love pit bulls :)