Women of Charmed: Who Was Your Favorite?

Since I did a take on the men of Charmed, I thought now I'd do one on the Women of Charmed. Please feel free to say who you're favorite was.

1) Prudence "Prue" Halliwell played by Shannen Doherty (Seasons 1-3)

She is the eldest sister. Powers: Telekinesis and astral projection. Occupation: Bucklands Auction House and 415 magazine, as a photographer. Love interests: Inspector Andrew "Andy" Trudeau, Jack Sheridan and Bane Jessup. Series outcome: She's killed at the end of Season 3 by a demon named Shax.

2) Piper Halliwell played by Holly Marie Combs (Seasons 1-8)

She is the middle sister, until Prue dies then she becomes the older sister. Powers: Abilty to freeze things and blow them up. Occupation: Restaurant manger at Quake and then owner of P3. Love interests: Leo Wyatt and Dan Gordon. Series outcome: She marries Leo Wyatt, the Charmed ones whitelighter. They have two sons together, Wyatt and Chris. She eventually gets to open the restaurant she's always wanted to.

3) Phoebe Halliwell played by Alyssa Milano (Seasons 1-8)

She is the baby of the family, until Prue dies then she becomes the middle sister. Powers: Premonition, levitation and empathy. Occupation: Advice Columnist. Love interests:Cole Turner, Jason Dean, Leslie St. Claire, Dex Lawson and Coop. Series outcome: She marries Coop, they have three little girls together. She also becomes quite an expert on love and writes her column specifed towards helping people find love.

4) Paige Matthews played by Rose McGowan (Seasons 4-8)

She is the product of an affair their mom Patty had with her whitelighter Sam. Which makes her the Halliwells half sister and the baby of the family. Powers:Telekinetic orbing, orbing and healing. Occupation: Social worker, head mistress of magic school and a whitelighter Love interests: Richard Montana, Agent Kyle Brody and Henry Mitchell. Series outcome: She and Henry marry, they have a son and twin girls together. She also eventually becomes a full time whitelighter.

5) Billie Jenkins played by Kaley Cuoco (Season 8 )

She's the younger sister of Christy. Powers: Telekinesis and projection. Occupation: College student. Series outcome:She remembers her sister was kidnapped by demons when they were youger and then goes on a quest to find her. She finds her, only to discover they are the ultimate power and have to go up against the Charmed ones in a battle. She eventually gets back in the good graces of the Charmed ones.

6) Christy Jenkins played by Marnette Patterson (Season 8 )

She's the older sister of Billie. Powers: Telepathy and pyrokinesis. Series outcome: She was kidnapped by demons as child and learned from the Triad that her and her sister Billie were to become the ultimate power. She ends up being accidentally vaquished by her sister Billie, after she trys to kill her.

loveisbeautiful is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 18

• Definitely Prue

• <3 Phoebe <3

• "Prue"is the most attractive.

• Paige all the way, have a secret weakness for hoot redheads (no pun intended) loved the show, watched it all the time as a kid

• I hate that show lol.

• i fapped for phoebe quite some times

• Paige was the sexiest.

• Paige all the way!!!
    she was one foxy lady! i remember i watched that show with my sister, just watch her lol!!! :)
    i still have a huge crush on her/girls who resemble her lol

• If you watch the shows with Shannon dotherty you could tell that she and allysa millano were in competition in the boobs area. The first few series I noticed that none of the charmed ones wore a bra and it must have been awfully cold on set.

• I've only really watched this show when there was nothing else on TV at 5am but my favourite is Prue, she just seems cool

• I really liked paige

• Phoebe! Alyssa Milano...

• I haven't seen much of this series, but Piper definitely.

• I was always partial to Piper. (I think that's an unflattering picture). She was sorta tsundere. I liked her obstinacy and sorta tough demeanor. And that sorta pessimistic "I hate everything, but that's just how it is."... thing. It mixes pretty interestingly with the stoic and sometimes supercilious, jokes. And the whole, "I don't have time for your stupidity," aura. Also the whole brooding and broken thing. And the whole semi-playfully homicidal thing. xD

Also I like her voice. Also she likes blowing things up.

• Heh, I like how you casually used the term 'tsundere'. I mean, it's not well known outside of the anime-sphere.

• Ehh. People have access to google. :P

• Phoebe was my favourite, but I've only seen a few early episodes.
    Looking at that though, Christy is basically my idea of perfection.

• Either Phoebe or Paige.

• Phoebe Halliwell... no competition.

• Alyssa Milano, when she started that show... so sexy!

What Girls Said 17

• It's between Prue and Piper. I've always liked the both of them pretty equally. I haven't seen the show recently enough though to recall why.

• i really liked Phoebe and Paige

• I always liked Piper and sometimes loved Phoebe, but I didn't really loooove anyone there... they aren't all that charming or charismatic separately, sadly.

• I love Paige! ❤️❤️

• Paige. All the way. Love the sass.

• Phoebe. I loved her!

• Piper... I liked her powers (to freeze time). But I liked that Paige had healing abilities as well.

• Piper & Phoebe were my fav's!

• Piper/ Holly Marie combe

• Paige/Rose McGowan but Piper/Holly Marie Combe was my favorite before Paige.

• Phoebe, cause she was always funny and charismatic.

• Paige and piper! Can't pick just one.

• Phoebe,,,, like her a lotttttt!

• I loved Phoebe and Prue :)

• I just wanted to scissor phobe!

• Phoebe was mine favourite. Not only was she beautiful but also a little rebel.

• Piper was my favorite :)