Are you a tourist? Here is 5 cities worth a visit!

Tourism is one of the best hobbies one can have it is way of exploring, experincing, learning new things as well as meeting new people, here i have a short list of 5 cities worth a visit.

Frankfurt (Germany)

Frankfurt, a central German city on the Main River, is a historic city which existed nearly 2,000 years was rebuilted twice since 14 century and now a beatifull place to spend special time.

Liverpool (England)

Liverpool a city in northwest England, was a key trade and migration port from the 18th to the early 20th centuries, is also well known as the city of the famous sports club 'Liverpool Football Club' and the Musicians 'The Beatles'.

Istanbul (Turkey)

Probably most populous city in Turkey as well as its cultural and financial hub. Located on both sides of the Bosphorus, stanbul bridges Asia and Europe both physically and culturally the old city has 2500 years of history, culture, and traditions, amazing landmarks, vibrant nightlife, and breathtaking views.

Perth (Australia)

Perth is the capital and largest city of the Australian state of Western Australia. It is the fourth-most populous city in Australia, with an estimated population of 2.02 million (as of 30 June 2014) living in Greater Perth.

Tokyo (Japan)

Tokyo, Japan’s bustling capital, is considered one of world's largest and best cities in terms of safety, cleaniness, people and food, and probably that is why it tops this list.

What is your fav city in these five?

Let me know what you think about this MyTake, Opinions and suggestions are appreciated so feel free to interact.

Thanks

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 8

• I always wanted to go Instabul so Turkey!

• Lol Frankfurt really? The place with the highest crime rate in entire Germany so as a tourist in the wrong corners good luck & same for Liverpool tbh 😅

• I'm from the UK and I've been to London but never Liverpool and its closer to where I live lol. To us British Liverpool is big yes and we classify it as a city yep but London is our main one and I LOVE it. London is amazing! If you come to England, London is the main city you'd want to visit :) Cool take though :)

• lol @ Tokyo - where's the red tower?

i actually lived there and thought it was okay.
    of the other four, i only care to visit one of them.

• Wrong Tokyo picture, unfortunately can't edit now. Thanks

• "Here ARE five cities worth a visit". You're welcome.

• Nice take. It's too bad that I don't have money to visit 4 of these cities...
    I would go to Istanbul.

• If only I had the money...

• I would go to Turkey

What Guys Said 10

• I would have chosen another Germany city but well i never been there so maybe if i go there i'll understand better

• by the way germany has good cities, thanks for reading MyTake

• I've been one day in Frankfurt and two weeks in Istanbul. I preferred Istanbul.

• Whaaaat? They moved the Sears Tower to Tokyo? :O
    xD
    Dude, the last picture is from Chicago, I see those buildings every day.

Anyways, Istanbul and Tokyo are on my list, the others I never thought of visiting, and if I do it'll be for one or two days.

• Perth 👍👍👍

• You forgot Sparta

:)

• You didn't give any reasons to go to Liverpool - because there aren't any!

Unless you want to get drunk and either have a fight or end up in bed with some Scouse slag, there's not much reason to go there yet.

• I've been to Liverpool. It's nice, but I much prefer London.

I would like to visit Tokyo some day.

• You basically just mentioned some of the worlds most famous cities that everyone knows. That's it.

• im studying tourism, and im going to visit 6 countries from November to march
    morocoo, germany, hungary, spain, czech republic, japan

• Nice take thanks for sharing bro i personally like Istanbul