We all feel sad sometimes. We experience loss and breakups, we loose our job and so many other things can make us feel sad. And some days we feel down without knowing exactly why. In January it all seems to be worst then other months, for so many it's a gloomy month.
You can try to do one of the things below when you having a sad day.
- WRITE YOURSELF A LOVE LETTER self love is a good start when feeling down
- SMILE IN THE MIRROR
- TAKE A NAP and you feel renewed
- TREAT YOUR SELF
- PUT ON A GREAT OUTFIT it's tempting on a sad day to wear just simple clothes but that doesn't really help you feel better
- DRINK SOME TEA
- CALL A FRIEND
- LISTEN TO HAPPY SONGS for example the song Happy by Pharrel Williams
- BUY YOURSELF FLOWERS or for your partner, seeing them smile when you give them the flowers has often a positive influence on your mood
- LIGHT A CANDLE
- WRITE ABOUT YOUR FEELINGS for so many this works and why not for you?
- MAKE SOMETHING it doesn't really matter what but making something new feels simply great
- TAKE A WALK the fresh air is good for your mood
- READ A GOOD BOOK
- WATCH A FUNNY FILM laughing is the best medicine for a sad day
- LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE