World's Strangest...

I've written two other takes on the world’s oldest and the world's rarest things, feel free to read them :)

1. World's Strangest Law: In Saudi Arabia, there is no minimum age for marriage and in 2008 a Saudi court refused to allow an 8-year-old girl, to divorce her 58-year-old husband.

2. World's Strangest Animal: The maned wolf is the largest canine of South America. Its markings resemble a foxes; however it is not a fox, or a wolf, it is not closely related to other canines.

World's Strangest...

3. World's Strangest Places: Oradour-sur-Glane (France). This is more haunting then anything. Oradour-sur-Glane is a small French village that was decimated by the Nazis in WWII. The entire city was burned and almost every inhabitant was executed and the remnants still stand today.

4. World's Strangest Addiction: Urine is definitely not the most appealing drink; however some just can't resist the urge.

5. World's Strangest House: Everingham Rotating House in Australia. This idea was thought up when a couple decided they wanted their house to face another 15 degrees north, so, why not have a moving house?

6. Worlds Strangest Plant: Welwitschia mirabilis is the world's most resistant plant. This plant consists of only two leaves and a sturdy stem with roots. Two leaves continue to grow until they resemble the shaggy mane and can grow to be almost 2 meters high and 8 meters wide the stem then thickens. Their estimated lifespan is 400 to 1500 years and can survive up to five years with no water.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 6

• Lol Nazi's it's always Nazi's isn't it? when it comes to haunting (s) or some crap like that in Europe lol.

• Keep 'em coming, I love this kind of Takes, they're very interesting.

• I will, I'm planning on making more 😊. Thanks for reading

• Love these kind of takes!

The house is a great idea, there's an architect that's drawing tal buildings with this possibility!

The plant one is cool also!

• Good take, I liked it :D.

• Very cool, especially about the village and the plant. Nicely done.

• Great Take, very interesting and informative :D

What Girls Said 2