1. World's Strangest Law: In Saudi Arabia, there is no minimum age for marriage and in 2008 a Saudi court refused to allow an 8-year-old girl, to divorce her 58-year-old husband.
2. World's Strangest Animal: The maned wolf is the largest canine of South America. Its markings resemble a foxes; however it is not a fox, or a wolf, it is not closely related to other canines.
3. World's Strangest Places: Oradour-sur-Glane (France). This is more haunting then anything. Oradour-sur-Glane is a small French village that was decimated by the Nazis in WWII. The entire city was burned and almost every inhabitant was executed and the remnants still stand today.
4. World's Strangest Addiction: Urine is definitely not the most appealing drink; however some just can't resist the urge.
5. World's Strangest House: Everingham Rotating House in Australia. This idea was thought up when a couple decided they wanted their house to face another 15 degrees north, so, why not have a moving house?
6. Worlds Strangest Plant: Welwitschia mirabilis is the world's most resistant plant. This plant consists of only two leaves and a sturdy stem with roots. Two leaves continue to grow until they resemble the shaggy mane and can grow to be almost 2 meters high and 8 meters wide the stem then thickens. Their estimated lifespan is 400 to 1500 years and can survive up to five years with no water.