Ugly Guys and Gals: Let's Join the "We Are Ugly" Club!

Ugly Guys and Gals: Let's Join the

Are you disappointed that no one finds you handsome?

Do you feel like you are constantly overshadowed by beautiful people?

Well, come join the "We Are Ugly" Club! It's the club for Ugly People like you!

In this club, we do fun activities, such as:

- rating our appearance (the uglier, the better!)

- working on our personalities as a way to compensate our ugliness (we may be unattractive physically, but that doesn't mean we're unattractive socially or spiritually)

- supporting each other to live healthy, robust lives (our health is more precious than vanity, and healthy living is something to strive for, regardless of whatever people say about our physical appearance or personal preferences)

- accepting our ugliness as a part of us (we, ugly people, believe that perceptions of beauty rely on cultural values; we are just defined by our inability or refusal to accept cultural practices relating to beauty, and as long as we do our own thing and not hurt other people, there really is no harm in being ugly; by accepting our ugliness, we accept our true selves.)

#WeAreUgly

Most Helpful Guy

• That's right! It's what's on the inside that counts!

#WeAreUgly :)

• 😧😧😧Omg!!! Someone hacked your account!! 😯😯!!

• @Errhh, are we still on for our space date? You know... the one where you're supposed to bring your home... errhh... space-made pavlova? :) <3

• Hahaha sure! But You can take it home with you to share with your hunnybunny 😁😁!! I'll make it into a heart instead of a circle for you guys 😍😁😁😁!!! πŸ˜›!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm already the president, co-founder, and CEO of this group.

Sponsored

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 30

What Girls Said 22

• how the actual fuck is this featured?
    girl, don't be coming on here spreading your stinky ass negativity. I'm sorry that you can't love yourself, but dont drag others to that level, let alone make a 'club' out of it.

• Have you ever heard the story of The Ugly Barnacle?

• Maybe i'm just silly but i've always found it pretty impossible for someone to be THAT ugly. There's normally always something you can do to make yourself look better. Most people who think they're ugly, normally aren't to me. But then again I think imperfections make some people actually look more attractive. I love when people don't have picture perfect, fake looking horse teeth that seem to be a thing these days. I love freckles on people, I think a little cellulite and extra fat looks good on some girls, I like tall, lanky looking guys instead of really buff guys. I don't know I just feel like people have these preset notions of how we're all supposed to look and that's boring as fk to me.

• Lmao πŸ€—

• Lol wear your flaws like armor and it can never be used to hurt you πŸ˜‚ #WeAreUgly

• Lol @ your pity party

• Dafuq is this?

• This is awesome.

• This is a joke, right?

• No. I'm b-e-a-u-t-I-f-u-l.

• I am definitely a part of this club.

• Well I'm not that ugly but this is funny.
    I'll join
    #WeAreUgly

• This is just depressing lol

• I'm joining!!

• how can I join the club, please?

• Lmao how can I join?

• Yasss, where do I sign up?

• I'm in.

• uglies unit

• More from Girls
    2