Ugly Guys and Gals: Let's Join the "We Are Ugly" Club!

Ugly Guys and Gals: Let's Join the

Are you disappointed that no one finds you handsome?

Do you feel like you are constantly overshadowed by beautiful people?

Well, come join the "We Are Ugly" Club! It's the club for Ugly People like you!

In this club, we do fun activities, such as:

- rating our appearance (the uglier, the better!)

- working on our personalities as a way to compensate our ugliness (we may be unattractive physically, but that doesn't mean we're unattractive socially or spiritually)

- supporting each other to live healthy, robust lives (our health is more precious than vanity, and healthy living is something to strive for, regardless of whatever people say about our physical appearance or personal preferences)

- accepting our ugliness as a part of us (we, ugly people, believe that perceptions of beauty rely on cultural values; we are just defined by our inability or refusal to accept cultural practices relating to beauty, and as long as we do our own thing and not hurt other people, there really is no harm in being ugly; by accepting our ugliness, we accept our true selves.)

#WeAreUgly

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 31

• That's right! It's what's on the inside that counts!

#WeAreUgly :)

• 😧😧😧Omg!!! Someone hacked your account!! 😯😯!!

• @Errhh, are we still on for our space date? You know... the one where you're supposed to bring your home... errhh... space-made pavlova? :) <3

• Hahaha sure! But You can take it home with you to share with your hunnybunny 😁😁!! I'll make it into a heart instead of a circle for you guys 😍😁😁😁!!! πŸ˜›!!

• My only gripe with such a club is that I don't believe in the word "Ugly". It may be hopelessly naΓ―ve but I feel everyone is beautiful in their own way and has something about them that is better than everyone else at that thing just being themselves, no two people are the same.

• But the thing is. I already accept myself, I already accept my ugliness so I dont need to join the ''We Are Ugly'' to remind myself I'm ugly. Rating how ugly the members are and how we need support because of our ugliness. That's just telling we aren't really accepting ourselves. That's quite an opposing statement and action. Doesn't really make sense.

• damn, another club im excluded from

• Where do I sign up?

• What the fuck did I just read

• You know this really does not help your situation, make the most out of what god gave you.

• Lol... there is this Twitter thing I follow called "ugly people problems" and it's a joke thing for ugly people. I've thrown up a few myself.

• I though everyone is beautiful, in their own way?

• Thats bullshit.

• @Pilulu That's what I thought. I'm way too good looking for the club. Can we try something different, like a G@G friends with benefits Society?

• I don't know if i ugly but girls that i know dont like me I don't know its good to tell sum one your a geek i am i tried having convos with a person who knew nothing of like super heroes dc marvel comics games she didn't like it called me a little kid and stoped talking to me help please

• Lmfao! @rgb008 want to join this club together?

• Owner of myTake, please don't make urself sad anymore as you are ugly. I am sure He created someone will love you profoundly ;)

• Sign me up!

• is there a slightly above average, but definitely not Channing Tatum club? I think I belong there

• Awh shouldn't judge people on looks really. Makes me sad lol.

• I'd rather join the "plastic surgeons dream" club.

• I want to join

• *insert disk please*

• Should I join? πŸ˜•

• More from Guys
    11

What Girls Said 23

• how the actual fuck is this featured?
    girl, don't be coming on here spreading your stinky ass negativity. I'm sorry that you can't love yourself, but dont drag others to that level, let alone make a 'club' out of it.

• I'm already the president, co-founder, and CEO of this group.

• Have you ever heard the story of The Ugly Barnacle?

• Maybe i'm just silly but i've always found it pretty impossible for someone to be THAT ugly. There's normally always something you can do to make yourself look better. Most people who think they're ugly, normally aren't to me. But then again I think imperfections make some people actually look more attractive. I love when people don't have picture perfect, fake looking horse teeth that seem to be a thing these days. I love freckles on people, I think a little cellulite and extra fat looks good on some girls, I like tall, lanky looking guys instead of really buff guys. I don't know I just feel like people have these preset notions of how we're all supposed to look and that's boring as fk to me.

• Lol @ your pity party

• Dafuq is this?

• Lol wear your flaws like armor and it can never be used to hurt you πŸ˜‚ #WeAreUgly

• This is a joke, right?

• Lmao πŸ€—

• This is awesome.

• No. I'm b-e-a-u-t-I-f-u-l.

• I am definitely a part of this club.

• Well I'm not that ugly but this is funny.
    I'll join
    #WeAreUgly

• Lmao how can I join?

• This is just depressing lol

• I'm joining!!

• how can I join the club, please?

• Yasss, where do I sign up?

• I'm in.

• More from Girls
    3