Stop with the Pokemon Go takes!

Look, guys... I love the game as much as you do. I play it all the time, when walking around town. But for the love of a God I don't even believe in, STOP WITH THE DAMN TAKES. Can we talk about something else? Politics are even welcome at this point....Stop with the Pokemon Go takes!

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person truly tired at this point.

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 4

• Wow, a whole take just to tell people not to make a certain take. Interesting lol

• I'm gonna post another. ;P

• There have only been 4 takes about it. Every other take being done hasn't had anything to do with it. So not sure how it can annoy you so much when there hasn't been many on that. Now with the questions I can understand that and I'll be the ones trying not to say any info I get about the game.

• Hey, i just made a fucking poll about it, ok?

• Shouldn't be cussing like that young lady.

• I'd be your dad instead, more appropriately your brother. Now stop cussing before I tell your mother or mom you cussing.

• Nah, I'll continue cussing.

What Guys Said 10

• I don't play it so I just ignore them

• You would really rather talk about politics than a casually fun game like Pokemon Go? :-P

• I play it, just get slightly bugged about constant takes related to it.

• You just made a Pokemon GO take. Nice job!

• GaG don't give a fuck about what you want.

Supply demand that shit.

• Pokemon go

• I've only seen two, what's the big deal?

• Not gonna lie, you look like your superlative would be "dude most likely to be playing Pokemon in his bedroom past midnight" 😂

• Yeah, let's go back to the thoughtful deep profound and thought-provoking myTakes that were flooding this site a couple of days ago. -.-

• Can we stop with the pointless paragraph long takes, it's just shit with little content.

• Who really cares, just ignore them.