5 Types Of People Who Scare the Hell Out Of Me

People who carry weapons

This is a no brainer. People with weapons can get angry and hurt you with their weapons. It may even be an accident. Weapons are dangerous if they are not handled properly.

5 Types Of People Who Scare Me

Dangerous criminals and terrorists

I have never met one and I hope I never will come across one. They are the most twisted people in society. They might have dangerous plans and I don't want to be one of the victims.

Dead people (ghosts)

So many stories of dead people haunting places. I actually wonder if they are true or not.

Cannibals

They still exist. The scary part is that you can't tell if someone is a cannibal or not because it can be one of their secrets on the deep web. I'll be scared if I find out that someone I know is a cannibal.

My mom

That woman creeps me out and has put fear into me throughout my childhood. She has schizophrenia and has tried to kill me because of her delusions.

I guess most of these scare most people.

Library is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Girls Said 7

The last one is really sad. I'm sorry for your horrible experience.

• 5d

thanks for sharing-

people who pretend my friends scare me the most

Well, that's pretty self explanatory...

Momster is the scariest.

I couldn't agree more. These would make a great horror film though

Cannibals scare me the most

What Guys Said 15

www.itsuxtobefat.com/.../...alm-and-dont-panic.png

*-People who carry weapons: scary indeed. I fear them too.
    *-Dangerous criminals and terrorists: Low probability of meeting one.
    *-Ghosts: don't exist !~!
    *-Cannibals: there are very few of them in the whole world: VERY LOW probability of meeting one.

*-Your mom..: yeah, there's a risk of course.

Well, people with weapons killed JFK. Texan 'democracy' , I suppose.
      They shot other politicians.
      Many 2nd Amendment people already wrote their weapons were intended by the Founding Fathers to kill politicians who don't follow the 'right pad'.
      Not one of them was able to give a link to a quote in the Constitution justifying it.

You know who scares me? people who don't own weapons, because about 70-80% of them are incredibly ignorant when it comes to them and try to impose their beliefs and views on those of us who do own them and or try to take ours away.

Where did I say I want take weapons away? I just don't feel comfortable around people who carry weapons in their pockets. And if you're trying to make me less scared, you're not doing a good job at it right now.

lol where did you 70%-80% statistic from? Just made that up from thin air.

That's why I'm in favour of concealed carry and not open carry.
      Too many people get frightened by the mere sight of guns and having a gun made visible can make you a target.

im scared of black people, no kidding, with all these gang bangs and stealings you see on youtube and on tv, im scared

Mentally ill people (crazy ones). I was in the bus the other day, and one got into it. His clothes were years old, you could smell him from miles away. He sat right in front of me, i kept staring at him with one eye in case he attacks me to be ready.

Corrupt cops for me.

I don't really understand the first one. I carry a gun almost every day, and believe it or not most of us don't take killing another human being so lightly.

Actually, I conceal carry because I plan on shooting back if I get caught in one of the 383 and counting mass shootings that have already happened this year.

I am in the first category and you will be glad of it, when the barbarians are at the gate.
    From my cold dead hands. . .

You must have balls of steel if you're not afraid of clowns.

not really, people generally don't get scared.

It's funny, as I have actually known quite a few terrorists (both eco, and radical Muslims) and criminals. And most of them are reserved and quiet people (people with little to prove)

You can find criminals, terrorists, cannibals on the dark net.

As a gun owner with a cpl that carries nearly everywhere I go, I have to say that 1 does not frighten me, nor does it represent the vast majority of people like me.

As a gun owner, 1 isn't really something I really even notice. 2- Terrorists yes, but I've been around Hells Angels bosses before. Unless you owe them money you're fine. 3- I'm not convinced they exist. 4- I guess, but chances of being within 100 miles of one are slim. 5- Thankfully no

I can certainly appreciate some of your fears, I say this because I most definitely respect firearms, as they very much deserve respect, and I would tend to agree with you, there are people out there who have no business handling them. Lastly I am sorry to hear about your Mother, I would hope she is getting some sort of help.