How I gained confidence!

First and foremost I prayed to God about it (i'm Christian), but i'm not going to elaborate on this because everyone is entitled to their own opinions and ideas and i'm not trying to convert anybody.

How I gained confidence!

Another thing that helped me a lot was realizing that we only have one life so why let people dictate your life and determine what you are. Each and everyone of us have our own lives so live for you and nobody else. Don't waste your time on people who are trying to downgrade you because if you were to die today that person and their opinion shouldn't have been the last thing on your mind.

Last but not least, believe in yourself! If you don't who will. You're beautiful no matter what anyone says. Because true beauty is not what's on the outside but instead comes from the inside.

We are all battling with our own personal issues.

My first Mytake!

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 9

• I've never have nor ever will believe in Confidence. I don't think it exists.

• Where can I buy confidence and is it on sale

• You say you won't talk too much about religion but since your actual take is so small your paragraph on Christianity is little under half your take lol. By the way I usually make fun of atheists because they always mention that they're atheists. Now I see the joke works both ways.

• So what your saying is don't give a crap what other people think about you? Good MyTake. Thanks for sharing. Peoples opinions of you shouldn't matter to you because in the end. All that matters is your opinion. And Gods. That's what I say.

• Good for you girl, good for you!

• this is very gud very gud indeed.

• In other words, like I always say, don't give a fuck what others think about your own personality.

• Very nice :-)

"My first Mytake!"
    I want to read "My hundredth Mytake!"

• @IAmMeWhoAreYou Great first myTake, it is very impressive. While you had some great points the one that sticks with me is "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time"

What Girls Said 2

• What is your take on physical beauty? People who only view physical beauty as important in their lives and of their significant other.

• nice mytake I agree when u say that people shouldn't dictate your life