10 Phobias You Might Have

1) TRYPOPHOBIA -
Fear of too many holes

Trypophobia is a proposed pathological fear of objects with irregular patterns of holes.

EXAMPLE: Do any of the following images make you uncomfortable, provoke uncontrollable itching, and/or make you want to destroy it at all costs? If so, you have trypophobia.

10 Phobias You Probably Have

2) Anuptaphobia -
Fear of being single

Anuptaphobia is the fear of staying single.

EXAMPLE: Do you always have to be in a relationship? Can't stand the idea of being single or ending up alone, so you constantly feel the need to make sure some significant other is in your life? Have you even stayed in a destructive relationship just because you wanted somone? Do you avoid weddings in pain that you may never have one? ANUPTAPHOBIA!

3) Coulrophobia -
Fear of Clowns

Coulrophobia is the abnormal fear of clowns.

EXAMPLE: Do you feal uneasy or like you lack safety when around clowns? Do you become paranoid, anxious, nauseous? You've got Coulrophobia.

4) Caligynephobia
- Fear of beautiful Women

Caligynephobia refers to an unwarranted fear of beautiful women.

EXAMPLE: Do you suffer from excesive anxiety around women, panic attacks and lack the abilty to be social? Congrats you have Caligynephobia.

5) Cacophobia
- Fear of ugliness

Cacophobia is the overwhelming fear of all things ugly, being ugly, ugly people, etc.

EXAMPLE: Do you get scared, feel uneasy, or panick when you're around ugly people, feel the need to let aesthetics dominate yourlife and always look good? Cool, you now have have reason to blame for you shallowness (kidding). CACOPHOBIA! Sympytems include anxiety and depression when you feel realy ugly and the ugly people just won't go away.

6) Defecaloesiophobia - Fear of pooping

Defecaloesiophobia is the fear of having painful bowels movements.

EXAMPLES: Do you ever get nervous about taking dumps? Does the idea scare you that this could be a big one that hurts your anal passageway? You could have Defecaloesiophobia. If you do, have no fear! At least you aren't the only hesistant one about taking a poop.

7) Enosiophobia or Enossiophobia
- Fear of committing sin.

Enosiophobia is the fear of having committed an unpardonable sin or act of criticism.

8) Oikophobia
- Fear of appliances

Oikophobia is the fear of household appliances such as toasters, ovens, refrigerators, etc.

EXAMPLES: Do your household appliances make you feel uneasy or lacking safety? Do you feel like they could all just explode so you take caution not to die around them? You have Oikophbia.

9) Erotophobia / Genophobia
- Fear of Sexuality

Eratophobia is the general fear of sexuality and sex-related issues, while genophobia is the more specific fear of sexual intercourse itself.

EXAMPLE: Do sexual things such as genetalia, kissing, touching, or simply talking about sex make you feal uncomfortable or uneasy? You just might have Erotophobia.

10) Neophobia
- Fear of new things

Neophobia is the irrational fear of new things: change, innovation, new places, and new situations in general.

Do you think everything should remain the same, feel that traditional customs are the only way, resent change in system and don't want to accept things you don't understand just because it's different? NEOPHOBIA! This is common among older folk that aren't as open minded as young folk; also common amongst small towned people who've never really experienced change. Most common among people who are brick walls and want everything their way.

kxera is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 39

• I didn't know it till now, but holy shit, those holes made me super uncomfortable.
    I'm not scared of clowns, but I don't like them even a little, I HATE them, every time Fizbo appears on Modern Family I cringe xD

• Those holes freaked me out and made me feel itchy. Yikes!

• I fear of beautiful women, woman and sexuality.

• I have trypophobia... the last one horrified me...

• I think I've actually overcome my fear of holes.

• TRYPOPHOBIA

F@CK YOU, F#CK YOU, F&CK YOU. It's not that I'm scared, it's just freaking disturbing.

I do have aperiophobia though.

• Looks like I have #1 cuz I got really itchy & just wanted to destroy it all. Especially the fourth one!
    s3.amazonaws.com/.../...49dc-b783-20198aec5f5f.jpg

Ugh.. why tf would someone want to Photoshop a lotus seed pod into a human anyway! DAFUQ!!!

• I think I'm developing Caligynephobia because most of the girls I am attracted to or hit on seem to have Erotophobia orCacophobia- Fear of ugliness. But I'm not repulsively ugly. Just not their "type," I'm told. 😁

• I don't have any of those.

• I'm so boss, I don't have any of those.

• Claustrophobia - my little hell

• im just scared of women in general lol :'(

• I have Odontophobia/Dentophobia (fear of Dentist) :-O

www.verysimplethoughts.com/.../scary_dentist.jpg

• But I also have number 4 :P

• I don't have any of these phobias at all.

I have been single my entire life and I'm ready to get with a girl and have sex but I get rejected every time. Thank God I'm not an anuptaphobic, or I would be in a paralyzing fear all the time.

• Until now I only thought that i havd Germaphobia, but now I feel like I may have Trypophobia also... *cringe*

• I used to also be a germaphobe but I got over it somehow.

• Yeah it's not too extreme with me, but I definitely have it. Trying to get over it though.

• 1. I don't know. It's not a fear but it makes me feel disgusted, like some fish have lots of holes in their body like mantas or sharks.

2. It's not really a fear but I dislike it

3. No they're just creepy

4. Nope

5. See question 1

6. Nope

7. Yeah, I get anxious about that stuff.

8. Hmm.. I get worried about settings things on fire or microwave radiation and such

9. Nope unless it's unwanted then see number 1 haha

10. No way!

• Pteronophobia - fear of being tickled. sone people actually have this.

• i have none of those phobias and im yet to find anything that i genuinely am scared of. not trying to be a bad ass lol, there's just nothing i can think of that actually scares me.

• Erotophobia / Genophobia GEHA HAHHAHAHAHHH!!! Omggg, that is precious... whew...

But doesn't seem like I have any although I used to have neophobia

• To be honest, it seems that I have the first one.

• Mine is the ugly one.

• Good sharing.

• More from Guys
    19

What Girls Said 59

• I have the clown phobia and tryphobia. X (

• My fear is Spheksophobia aka fear of Wasps.

• 99% of men on gag have caligynephobia

• How do you notice?

• then you won't scare anyone XD

• well jokes aside i think that being a bit uncomfortable when you first meet a beautiful woman cannot be characterised as a "phobia" its just that the person is a bit nervous initially, as is she.

• None of those frighten me... but the last picture of trypophobia - looks like some disease even though it's probably something like a Halloween prop stuck on a person... Still... looks like an infections puss filled wound. o. O Alien one.

• lol.. i think i just have arachnophipia

• The first pictures of holes... brought in a whole new meaning to my mind just now. I felt really discomforted seeing it.

• I don't have these phobias but I am afraid of lizards.

• The 4th photo on the trypophobia is computer generated

• That last one though ;)

• Nice take! ;)

• Apparently I am fearless!!

No wait... I am scared of heights

• What on earth was that last picture of under trypophobia? It looks disgusting what happened to him?

And my two fears are arachnophobia fears of spiders and acrophobia fear of heights.

• i have the same question. what happened to him? i am super disturbed because of it! CUrSE YOU!

• Someone photoshoped a lotus seed head onto a human body.

• I'm not scared of any of those things.

• I think I have Trypophobia :/

• I actually had a really in depth conversation with my girlfriend about being scared of sex last night. It was incredibly cathartic.

I definitely have that. :/ Also a fear of sin, they're vagueeeely related in my mind.

• #1 yikes. Except for the first pic which is a lotus seed pod, rest all can give me the shivers

• The first pictures made me want to puke.

• "Enosiophobia is the fear of having committed an unpardonable sin or act of criticism"

oh MAN

thats me all the way down holy crap

• #9... xc... xD

• i could see myself in option 7..

• More from Girls
    39