Why can't society admit that the male body is ugly trash unless in fit condition?

The male body is 100% trash unless ripped. I think all men need to hit the gym or else be doom to have an ugly body. Tell me ladies do you like these scrawny ugly guys? We men should hate our wimpy bodies and work towards becoming alpha males.

Ladies... do you seriously want this?

or do you ladies love these ripped beefy alpha males?

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree completely, and I am SO GLAD to see a MALE agree. Holy shit, I've been complaining about this for years.. The male body is so fucking boring, and most times, it is utterly disgusting in comparison to the natural default beauty of a woman's. If a guy's not buff, I'd rather him keep that top on while we fuck.. It pisses me off to no end seeing how you guys got the more beautiful gender to fuck, while us girls got nothing but disgusting flabby surf boards.
    Even your faces on average are fucking repulsive in comparison to us, and the jealousy of a man's sexual experiences has made me a very bitter person.

• This is the most misandric comment ever. Lesbians must not comment on mens looks.

• Then just go have sex with women, all women are bisexual anyway

What Girls Said 10

• Honestly, the first two bodies look nicer than the last one. You don't have to be rude to say that you personally like muscular bodies. We ladies can like anything, from skinny to pudgy. Telling people they should 'hate themselves' is just unnecessary.

• Most Asian women lie to themselves because they are surrounded by scrawny Asian men. Women will always lust after powerful alpha males. I won't shame you for loving beefy men. You can be honest with me home girl.

• Okay let me just tell you that I am always honest. At least, I am with people I respect - and that is most human beings I have met. You need to sit down and take an honest look at yourself and stop trying to think that you know women better than we know ourselves. You're just another deluded person who thinks they know more than they do. You think I'm lying to myself? You think I'm surrounded by scrawny Asian men? I probably know the same number of Asians as you do. I live in the UK. And honestly, I think I know some pretty good looking guys. Don't accuse me of lying to myself. Just don't.

• Is there or is there not a trend called "Dadbod" right now?

Seriously thought I like guys who are more on the heavy side since they're more cuddly that way <3

• The dadbod thing is a lie. Women use that to keep beta males under the illusion that women actually like their gross beta-body.

• LMFAO It's your story, dude. You tell it however you like XD

• That is just not true!

• I think those ripped guys look kind if gross.
    But if your chubby, fat, skinny, slim and even ripped your still fine to me

• I honestly don't like big amd buff guys like, its nasty. Guys think the more bigger and buffer the more attractive you are. When it's not, I'd take a skinny guy when some muscles and a some abs over a big and buff guy.

• I don't think muscular men are that attractive.

• None of those pictures are attractive. I like men with meat on their bones

• Attractiveness is subjective. I know some girls that will only date skinny guys.

• It's 50/50.

People do have their own personal taste but we are also controlled by our instincts. Women are naturally attracted to taller, bigger men that show power and dominance.

• Wow, you see 10/10 guys all the time? I've never seen a fucking 10 in my entire life, even with all the photoshopped pictures of the models out there. LOL. Best I've seen is 8/10.

• You have never seen a photo of a 10. Someone has ridiculously high standards if they never thought somebody was even a 9/10.

• hah you don't need to be supper muscular but too skinny is a turn off

• I likes the first 2 bodies. And I likes the 3rd body.

The 4th werewolf guy is too muscular. I also hate egoistic, arrogant "alpha males" so fuck them.

• No it's not I love the male body! It's amazing! Especially when they have a little pudge on them.

• Really? I think pudge is that last thing those vulgar blank flat ass canvases need. Oh no, lets just add a little JELLO to the lining of the SURFBOARD.

What Guys Said 1

• I am not sure what to say - The alpha male in last pic looks like he has worst case of constipation ever.