Is it ever wrong to spit on you abusive mother's grave?

I was just wondering because recently, my so-called "mom" just died in brutal car accident while her dumbass was drunk driving. Then a few weeks later, after she was buried, I was just walking back home from the convenience store then I see the grave where my abusive mom was buried, then I stopped by and then spit on her grave as a way of saying rot in piss after all these years of abusing me and my little sister. It felt good just to let all of that anger and frustration out on her so I can now finally let go of the past.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Should have spat in her face when she was alive.

If she was genuinely physically and/or mentally abusive, rejoice in the fact that she's rotting and you never have to deal with her bullshit for as long as you and your sister live.

People get really uppity about mothers and to be honest, some seriously need to pull their fingers out of their arses. Mothers are NOT untouchable gods that you can never speak badly of. "But she was still your mother" <--- this phrase and everyone who uses it can just go eat a bag of dicks, then eat another one and choke on them.

Mothers can be pieces of shit just like any other human being. Giving life to another does not turn you into the most sacred creature on earth. If a person is a shitbag, they deserve to be treated like one, parent or not.

Luckily, my parents are lovely, so I never had to endure the paid some of my friends and colleagues have and they couldn't bring the strength to tell their abusive cunts to go fuck themselves, because society is so obsessed with motherhood and deem it the grandest of all things.

People don't realize just how traumatizing it can be to have YOUR OWN MOTHER abuse you. You assholes have no fucking clue.

"Bawwwwwww spitting on a grave is so disrespectful!!1!"
    Uh, yeah, that was the bloody point.

And by the way, being dead does not undo all the shit a person has done throughout their lifetime. "Respect the dead" is another phrase that can kiss my ass and die in a fire. Nobody deserves respect by virtue of being dead.

Stop thinking the way society has told you is the "correct" way and use your brains for once.

So he spat on his shitty dead mother's grave. So bloody what?
    Have all the kittens in the nearby area get crushed by a truck because of it?
    Did your girlfriends and boyfriends all suddenly get cancer?
    Has your country taken a financial hit because of a bit of saliva on some dirt?

No?

Then get the fuck over yourselves. This poor guy probably never had the guts to stand up to the bitch and this action made him feel a little bit more at ease.

I hope it felt good, asker. Hope you and your sister are alright.

What Girls Said 16

• Hey if that makes you feel better about what a cunt she was, go for it. People aren't automatically good just because they died.

• Like I said to everyone else, I did that to her grave as a way to help myself let the anger and frustration go, cool off and move on and hopefully find a new home for me and my little sister.

• Yes, it's absolutely disgusting, disrespectful, and makes you look no better than her in terms of respecting other people as human beings.

Spitting on her grave isn't going to erase the awful memories she created.
    Spitting is simply a disgusting, passive aggressive, unhealthy way of dealing with the true problem.

• If it made him feel better...

• @BigbuttLvr That is absolutely no excuse at all. That is a child's mentality: someone who has no maturity and has not evolved intellectually. He is just as bad for spitting on her grave and disrespecting her, passive aggressively in a degrading, condescending matter during her death.

• She's dead, she's not going to know.

• You could've been the bigger person and not have done anything but whatever.

• I voted no, but I think it would have been better to walk away. Spitting on her grave means that she's still affecting you. Walking away means leaving it behind. I hope you can forgive her for your sake because that'll help you find peace. I grew up with an abusive mother myself, so I do understand why you spat on her grave.

• You are clearly a young man who is troubled by his past, and is having a hard time letting go of his anger. I think that no child should be abused, especially by a mother. A mother is surposed to be a gentle, supportive, loving figure in your life, and I can understand your disapointment and anger towards her. You will find it hard to live you life, and have any really meaningful relationship with a woman unless you can put this behind you. So for your own sake, seek counselling or therapy.

• Did you read the end where I said I did for that to help me let go my my frustration and anger of the past?

• I understand that. But maybe sometime in the future it might be wise to seek some professional counselling.

• Whilst I do in a way appreciate your situation and circumstances, you perhaps could have had a little more respect.. I simply cannot condone what you've done, so if you don't mind that's all I shall say on the subject.

• So just because someone has the title of "Parent", they can do whatever they want and hide behind the title?

Or is it the fact that he spit on the grave? I'm pretty sure saliva is biodegradable...

• Sometimes it is... sometimes... if they're a real monster... maybe they shouldn't deserve the title of a mother.

• Hm. I do understand that you may be angry, but the way you released your anger was kind of disrespectful.
    Anyways it is too late to make it undone now so don't worry about it, at least it helped you to move on.
    I hope you and your sister are okay! xx

• no, but, shell have her punishment when the time comes thats all Im gonna say

• If she truly was abussive then no. That's how you decided to express your anger.

• I don't understand why everyone's attacking a victim for being mad at the person who should've loved him but instead was abusive. Wow they're literally saying you have to respect a dead person's body when she didn't respect you while you were alive. They're literally making you look like the bad guy smh.
      You definitely should see a psych or something because just spitting won't make you let go of everything. You need therapy but still I can't get mad at you for doing what you did.

• You have every right to. If she abused you and treated like shit, then go for it.

• Yea it's fine, she is dead anyways.

• Yes, it still is.

• That is your mother who gave u life

• May I ask what she do?

• She used to constantly beat me and my little sister hard in our heads with hard wooden sticks. She constantly tells me and my little sister how we're nothing but mistakes to her. She even once almost killed my little sister when she was a toddler by drowing her in a tub. She got in legal trouble for it but the CPS didn't do a damn thing about it so me and my sister were just stuck with her until she just passed away recently.

• *drowning*

• Your best way of getting even is to be a better parent yourself, showing that what she did may have hurt but has not broken or influenced you.

• Kinda pathetic.

What Guys Said 30

• How you want to deal with the transgression of your life and how your crap of a mother was is your business. I think certain actions such as this is better left in the mind and not brought forth even more so when now it seems to me that you are now asking an online community to help rationalize/justify your action. I've got a crappy mother and how I feel about her and what I think about her are my thoughts alone and no one else's. If I feel like telling someone it sure as HELL will not be here but a close and very trusted friend even when those are in short supply. BUT, if you feel like what you have done is a just response from your mind then no I don't think it is wrong. I DO think it's wrong to ask us as a community to help rationalize your action if you are not sure what you did is wrong or right. This is just my opinion on the matter.

• Understandable on your perspective.

• Spitting was restrained. I would make a yearly pilgrimage to piss on her grave.

• no... if she was abusive... then i can feel u bro :)

• If it helps you grieve, then there's nothing wrong with it as far as I'm concerned. What'd be worse is if her memory haunted you from the grave, you know?

Sorry for your loss, though. Her passing must bring up an intense amount of mixed emotions for you.

• I voted yes it is wrong but it is your choice.

However, i think that your mum was the way she was because of the fact she was a drunk from what youve said about her. it was her cry out for help. Alcohol was her release but it also caused her to make a mess of parenting as well.

Its hard that you and your sister had to see that and go through all that shit. it sounds like your mum had a shit load of issues and she took it out on the people she loved.

I hope you have let it go but you must feel something about what you did otherwise you wouldn't have asked this And get strangers opinions on the internet.

• There are some things you just can't take back. I feel like the best thing would have been to walk away and not do anything but its your choice.

• I said it is because you have to let go of the anger

• Yes, if it helps you feel better. For some people, acts of violence or disrespect just makes a person feel angrier. For those people, I would say do something else.

• She gave you the gift of life and that's how you repay her; with your spit and an insult?

• Gift of Life? It's not a gift if you get constantly bullied, emotionally tortured and physically harmed by the same person who gave that life and was suppose to protect you.

You think just because she gave birth to me and my sister, she deserve automatic respect and special treatment?

• You are not entitled to anything. You are not entitled to protection. Having a mother's protection is a priviledge, not a right.

At the end of the day, naked you came from your mother's womb and naked you shall return to the dust.

• "You are not entitled to anything. You are not entitled to protection. Having a mother's protection is a priviledge, not a right.

At the end of the day, naked you came from your mother's womb and naked you shall return to the dust."

Fuck off! Children are not rights for men and women. They're privileges you dumbfuck troll. There's a reason why there Child Neglect laws that could get parents arrested for that. Just because a mother gave birth, doesn't mean she's entitled to treat her kids however she wants

• I voted yes. Get it out. You have that right. As you get older just remember that a lot of it was likely due to alcohol and her own troubled life. Just don't go down the same path.

• Not wrong is what I meant.

• Why should I feel about about her own problems? She made the choice to be worthless degenerate whore who gets drunk and sleeps with a lot of different men both protected and unprotected (thus giving birth to me and my little sister this way).

• But anyway, no I won't go down the same path as her. I'll just do the best I can to better myself (with my life) and be a good role model to my sister.

• Hey, I respect you for that, but please forgive her not because she deserves it, but because you deserve peace. Swear to yourself that you will never become like your abusive mother.

• Damn I wouldn't since she's gone and everything. I'd try and let things go but I don't know what you went through with her so I can't tell you otherwise. So I guess just do what you gotta do man

• Spitting on anyone, regardless what they've done to you, is disgusting, immature and disrespectful... spitting on their grave makes you look like someone who is obsessed and can't move on...

• So people that sexually abuse their kids shouldn't be spit on?

• Spat*

What good does spitting really do for you, other than make you look like an ass yourself? That's my point.

• Lol like one act will give you that closure. That is not how the psyche work. But you will find out in time.

• well your question asked "is it EVER wrong" of course it is, you know that or you wouldn't have asked.

In your situation, i think it was kind of immature, but i can empathize a tiny bit

• no its not wrong at all. other will disagree but she deserves it.

• Its always wrong, that is disrespectful not to her she's dead, its u

• If you want to, there's nothing stopping you. If it makes you feel better, do it.

• Not wrong at all. Fuck her and her bad parenting. Glad she's dead man and sorry you had to go through that.

• No, it's totally healthy. I'm sorry you and your sister suffered. Best wishes for the future.

• If it makes you feel better then go for it. No one was hurt by it

• Nah man you need to whip your dick yoh next time and piss all over that shit.

• yes. she was your mother and she is dead. what is the worst thing that could happen than death?

• Don't try as hard to be a troll buddy

• She is dead. respect the dead.

• I meant yes

• You might think hating her and spitting on her makes you happy but infact, it will anger you more. In the future you're gonna hold that grudge and keep thinking how much you hated her, especially when you share that fact with someone else.

It's easier said than done but the best medicine is not the hate her but to just forgive and move on.

• I understand how you feel. Guess why. 8-|

• Ever thought about dropping a huge turd? If you really wanna be spiteful then might as well. GO HARD OR GO HOME THIS ain't NO PLAYGROUND SHIT

• No it's kinda immature. What did that prove? Nothing