Girls, White Discharge That Only Comes In The Morning?

It's The Second Day It Happened, And White Milky Discharge That Comes In The Morning. It Doesn't Itch Or Burn So What Is Going On?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• It means you are ovulating. So, you have your period.. that's day one of your cycle. Halfway through your cycle you ovulate... which is when your egg leaves your fallopian tube and travels to your uterus. The white discharge is there to help sperm survive in your vagina to meet the egg and fertilize. Sperm can live up to 2 days inside of you, especially when you have the white discharge. If the sperm finds the egg, you get pregnant. If not, than your uterus sheds itself and flushes the egg out for your period.

What Girls Said 10

• Are you ovulating? Most woman will have a discharge around that time. Does it have an odor? Or is is any other color than white? My best advise would be to look at it, make sure there is no color change or odor. If that is the case it will go away in a day or two. If it doesn't go away or if any of the above mentioned things happen or you develop any other symptoms, its time to go to the doctor :-)

• Your probably just dehydrated through the night and it's a little whiter than during the day, do you wake up with a dry mouth as well?

• Sometimes I discharge before my period starts, this happened a lot more when I was younger and my period was getting on a regular schedule.

It is totally normal for some sort of preovulatory discharge. :)

• It's just discharge. Don't worry about it unless burning or itching does show up. Have you started your period yet? If so, how close to it are you? It's completely normal to have discharge like that between periods. Even if not, it's still normal. I experienced the same thing for probably a year before I started.

Here's a site I used a lot when I had questions like this:
    http://www.beinggirl.com/

• its normal unless its too much and has foul smell..

• You're probably ovulating. Do you have a period yet?
    Generally, a woman's discharge will change in color, texture and quantity quite a lot during the month. It's all normal, unless it smells bad or has a color other than clear or a light white.

• sounds like ovulation discharge like others have mentioned

• It's normal. Girls get discharges for up to 4 years before their periods. Some girls only get it for a week before. Or, you're ovulating. It's completely normal.

• you might be pregnant or you been having a lot of sex lately

• Both of those I can mark out for sure

• don't worry its all part of puberty unless you not really 14 then i have no clue