What do you think about mexicans?

I read this question so I thought, why not?
http://www.girlsaskguys.com/other/q1393175-what-do-you-think-about-americans

So, what do you think? Not a touchy bitch so say whatever that comes to your mind.
As a mexican, the first thing that comes to my mind is tacos LOL, and I'm actually not a taco fan XD

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually when I hear "Mexico", a few things pop in my head:

1.) Drug cartels.
    2.) Very spicy food.
    3.) Guys that have testosterone in their heads instead of brains.
    4.) Cute girls.
    5.) Anyone who's good at swimming, jumping or running is already in USA.
    6.) Specific music; I don't know how it's called, but it's easy to recognize.
    7.) Coffee.

• 1.- Sadly I think about that too
      2.- Sure it is, burns like hell
      3.- I hate the whole "macho" thing
      4.- Aww lol
      5.- HAHAHAHAHA or hiding lol
      6.- Maybe you mean "rancheras", that kind of music hurts my ears
      7.- Huh...

• As always :P

• hahaha niceee

What Guys Said 27

• I'm gonna talk about those that I've met/talked to, so it doesn't reflect the whole Mexican population.

Many of the ones I've met were/are racist, they're nice people, caring, but they're really racist and like to segregate themselves. Just like any other Latinos and people with Spanish blood, they know how to have fun, even though I dislike their music.
    I love their food, and how they're family oriented, but sometimes they're too family oriented.

I clarify, again, that this is based on those that I've met. I never met any Mexican person until two years ago. I do have great friends that are Mexican, so the negatives don't apply to every individual.

• I totally understand :)

Well, I like the food, sometimes it's way too spicy for me. Yup, some of us are racist, we like to make jokes about everything (at least I do), I have a very dark sense of humour.
      I don't like mexican music either, way too noisy, I don't how to describe it.
      I love my family but I agree, some are too family oriented. I'm not like that, actually I've been 2 years apart and I'm totally okay with that.
      We love to have fun, true.
      Many mexican girls are super caring, guys too. I wouldn't say I'm like that. I'm sensitive though.

• @Gojira dude, I'm from Spain, I know plenty about why Latin American people speak Spanish and have similar culture. and why Brazil speaks Portuguese. And I know Latin is a European term, it comes from the Roman times, when they spoke Latin.

• But you leave out the part about being able to enforce a system of oppression. That's what really makes the difference. But like I said. We're blending the terms anyway do the original definition of racist and racism will be lost in favor of a watered down version of it making it the same as prejudice. That's too bad. But it happens.

• cute as fuck.

• Mexicans cute? Oh, this is new lol

Thanks, I guess XD

• ayyeee there's this girl that works at the rep desk at the gym, actually I know her through my best friend. yep, she's cute as fuck and totally Mexican hahaa. she has like a slight slight very slight accent but is still white washed so we make fun of her, its all good times hahaa XD

• She sounds so cute, I don't know why but I think she's pretty short lol. Well, I'm only 5'2 haha
      Mexican accents are super hilarious lol

• I think of Wwe Wrestler , Rey Mysterio one of the best Mexican Wrestlers

4.bp.blogspot.com/.../Rey+Mysterio+4.jpg

• I am half mexican, and i love my culture!!
    I think about my mom and my sister, i think about Pozole and Mole lol
    I also think about Vincente Fernandez and my Grito lol!

VIVA MEXICO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lstmYn-o7A4

• All I can say is that Mexican girls are very attractive :)
    An example of that is my ex fiancé @cl_517 she is Mexican and look at how beautiful she is ^_^

But she left me today :(

• I think of the Aztec and Mayans, Javier Hernández, Pupusas ( Heard they were Saladorean but I'm not sure), little Moco (Youtuber I watch), Univision

• They make yummy food, but sometimes I regret it.

• Their girls can be fine as well and their food is out of this world. Other than that they tend to be very clannish and can be very hard headed. So basically it's food and girls!

• They are Mexicans

• They are awesome

• Haven't met many mexicans... three or four atmost. I've met a lot of Brazilians and they are awesome.

• Since I live in Europe I don't really have any contact with Mexicans, I don't even know what they stereotypically look like or something. The first thing that comes to mind is actually a sombrero. Not sure if that's a good thing.

• Good food, hard workers, a lot of the women are attractive

• good food, very close families, nice culture and good music :)

• Yeah, families are super close and super big XD
      Not a fan of mexican music lol
      The culture? Yeah, it's great :)
      The food is nice but spicy.

• I love tacos and burritos. And pretty senioritas.

• javier hernandez and oribe peralta also tacos xD

• Is "Chicano" strictly Mexican? What makes one Mexican? I mean, it's not a race, so is it a nationality thing, like if you're born in Mexico you're Mexican? Or you're Mexican by ethnicity/culture? Most people wouldn't know a Mexican from a Native American if they wore the same clothes. What makes a Mexican a Mexican, other than being a national. Is it strictly a cultural thing?

• Chicano is kinda mexican.

What's a mexican? Oh gosh, that's hard.
      I have mexican friend with American parents, her parents are 100% americans and she was born here and I wouldn't say that makes her a mexican. I think what makes you a mexican it's the culture and ethnicity as you said. Being born and raised in here doesn't make you mexican, it's all about your family and loving the fact that you're mexican and not anything else.

So, for you, what makes an american?

• By "American" I assume you mean a US citizen. First off, if you're here, your a US citizen. If you're a foreigner and immigrate here you can get naturalized and become a US citizen. But those are the technical answers. Just like being Mexican, being a US citizen American would require you to believe in the American (USA) culture and way of life and it's constitution. The United States has many cultural and ethnic representations. Maybe Mexico does too, maybe more Central American cultures? The Chinese have many different cultures. Hope that gives some kind of answer. You know, the whole racial, ethnic, cultural is so complex. I'm interested in learning about them. Hell I like different. I like learning. Wtf? So many people hating and don't know what they're hating most of the time or why. F*ck it! I'd rather learn than hate. I find other cultures facinsting. Other lands, other people. I'm not into narrow minded and ignorant stupidity. Not at all.

• Great food, nice figures, bit too worried about cartel to visit the place though. Is it as big a problem as people make out?

• Yup, fucking cartel are awful. Innocent people die because of those motherfuckers.

• Ah, that really is pretty awful then, I heard a few big ones had been taking out recently though, on the news I mean.

• I think of a Mexican person I've met before and then shrug it off.

• They likee tacoooos!

• I had a very sexy Mexican friend she was so sexy

• They make kick-ass food. ENCHILADAS! 'Nuff said.

• I think they are hard workers, but 100% of the Mexican men I have gotten to know would openly talk about having affairs so I don't like that aspect of their culture. The Mexican women on the other hand that I have gotten to know have been such sweethearts to me. If not for the Mexican women that I have met I really think I would have given up on women by now. Unfortunately all I ever see in my area are normally Mexican men. The few Mexican women I see are normally married.

• Yeah, mexican guys think part of being a macho is having many girls. It's nice that us girls are not like that :) Thanks for your opinion :)

• I'm dating a Mexican now and she's the sexist girl I've been with!!!

• I like the food...

• They're always blabbering with that jibber jabber like "NACHO TACOOOO, CHIMMY CHONGAAA"

• Day laborers?

What Girls Said 10

• My dwindling Spanish - and I loved a lot about Mexico when I visited back in 2007. jacaranda trees <3 and literally the best meal of my life (at this little restaurant in Queretaro)... and beautiful little houses/courtyards/restaurants in San Miguel de Allende... and of course the sheer size of Mexico City was amazing...

Oh and the water - we had to hoard bottled water even to brush our teeth. That was a less pleasant part.

Oh and the landscape looked almost exactly like central Washington haha - I was like "I feel like I haven't gone very far."

• Also I'm stupid wow - I got thinking about Mexico rather than Mexicans. The people I met seemed nice - and I have some good friends from Mexico... so... idk? I know there are negative stereotypes but Washington has a ton of migrant workers and I've met some pretty amazing kids who have come to college from those families and done really well...

• You're not stupid, come on! haha

That's so nice :)

• Aww thanks, I would love to one day, God willing. It was gorgeous.
      Veryyyyy Americanized. Is that weird to you or do you not mind it?

• I love the cuisine. I have not met anyone who is actually Mexican so other than that, I have very little experience. #enchiladasinwhitesauceFORDAYS

• Chihuahuas.

• Yes the food!!

• Proud Mexican in the houuuuseeee!!! <3

• Mexicans are awesome :)

• Mexican music and Mexico..
    And Mexican food too :)

• I think about old guys wearing sombreros and playing these little guitars (don't know what they're called) and also tortilla chips, sometimes I think about drug cartels too tho..

• They make good friends, and some kick ass food. A good portion of my friends irl are Mexican. Yes, I'm guilty of going to some of their homes for the food... xD

• They're nice