German girls among the most ugliest?

I've seen loads of questions like this one here before so i get how annoying it must be but do people actually think that german girls are among the most ugliest women in the world?
On this online survey thing which has thousands of voters the top 4 ugliest is Korean, Chinese, German and Indian for women?

Not the case at all, i think German women are very pretty
Sorry i forgot to @sign the name, i wasn't saying i agree that german women are ugly because i am german myself? i just wanted to see what others thought.

Most Helpful Guy

• Never pay much attention to those online survey things, they're just a bunch of crap really.
    Unfortunately there are a lot of small minded people and im sure most of those who voted on that survey have only gone off things they have heard or seen in the media about those countries. I have been to Germany and saw a lot of attractive women and Indian has a lot of beautiful women also so from that you can already tell that these online survey bullshits are completely flawed.
    I see it all the time with Americans and British being few of the ugliest in the world but again people base their opinion off stereotypes like American's are meant to ALL be fat and British are meant to ALL have bad teeth and horrible attitudes, its really not the case and anyone with more than 3 brain cells will know that

What Guys Said 25

• They are unattractive compared to many other girls from other countries. I don't find them attractive. The Dutch girls or British girls or Scandinavian girls are much more attractive. And it'd be more interesting to have a foreign girlfriend.

They also dress much worse. The girls you see on TV shows like Germany's next top model have hardly any model potential. You'll see girls with more potential on America's next top model.

• Meh, German girls aren't bad. In my mind they are definitely above average.

Ugliest are generally British girls.

• Some german women are gorgeous some are not, and since u mentioned indian, trust me, there are many girls here who are very very beautiful. Some physical features may remain indigenous to every race, but on the whole, race itself can hardly decide the attractiveness of a person

• I think they were high or something when they voted... You must check the nationality of voters coz some of them don't even know that these countries exist!! By that notion all American or British girls are drop-dead beautiful!! Just because a German girl kicked you right in the balls coz you are a fuck pervert, doesn't mean that you should label her ugly!!!

• Anybody want to tell Claudia that
    media.style.com/.../claudia-schiffer-2.jpg

• a LOT of german girls are very hot. People are just prejudiced and ignorant.

• that's interesting... because i actually find german girls to often be very attractive. They're amongst the top on my list

• Oh whatever. U have no idea where these polling results came from... or if these poll results are even real. :-P

• 0|1
  • My girlfriend is from Germany you know...

• well if you compare german pornstars to international pornstars, they kind of are xD but there are a lot of pretty ones here. i am german by the way.

• The Germans I have seen have mostly been pretty good looking, so this sounds like a misconception.

• www.therichest.com/.../ check this out 😶

• One of these again.

• Anyone who thinks that German girls are ugly has obviously never been to Germany.

• Every country has beautiful woman, and the ugly woman. I don't think the German woman ugly, and I found a lot of beautiful women in Germany

• You kidding... German women are best in the world. They actually are the ones with a personality, completely laid back and least judgmental women that I've met. I was supposed to stay here for a couple of months but I have overstayed my welcome.

• bad troll is bad

• Ugh... no. Some of the hottest... then add in their level of kink... def some of the hottest!!

• I have been to Germany, many good looking girls so...

• I don't know antje traue is pretty fucking sexy

• Used to have a crush on a German, until she went home

• More like closed people barely talk to each other, they don't have great parties.

• Never heard that about Germans. But when it come to Asians and British, I'd agree.

• So i take it you have met every single Asian and British girl have you? Wow impressive :D

• Butthurt? :L How old are you? I'm not "butthurt" as you put it i just find it very amusing that someone who is on anonymous want to generalize a whole nation, you have probably only met a handful of Asian and British people but because of that it now means that the population of 64.1 million are ugly? :L There is a reason why people try not to generalize anymore and that's people you end up looking like a ignorant hypocrite.

• From what I'VE seen, majority wasn't good looking. I've been to many Asian countries and to England. I've never been to Germany so I can't answer that because I only know one or two Germans (who happen to be ugly) but yeah.

What Girls Said 15

• I guess they've never seen a picture of Claudia Schiffer. Or even Gisele Bündchen (Brazilian, but has German heritage.) Stupid online polls. There are attractive people in every country from every ethnicity. These people voting were clear basing it on their types. If the whole world voted, you'd see a more even result.

• Nope I have to disagree. I actually used to live in Germany, I doubt half the pole had met more than 3 German women in their life.

I thought the stereotype was 'tall and attractive'.

• I disagree wholeheartedly. There is no single country that is home to ugly people (as there are far more attractive people in the world than there are unattractive).

• I would take that particular survey with a bottle of salt, Chinese women are one of the most sexualized people for example.

I'm half white and my dad said when he came to Taiwan his first thought was that he's never seen so many beautiful women at once in his life. Lol

• Wow! That's rather interesting... but I think anyone could be beautiful.

• I don't think they are. There are plenty of them who are pretty.

• It's an online survey, so I wouldn't trust anything that it says.

• Have you even been to Germany? This is so stupid and juvenile. You have pretty and ugly in all countries. So ignorant! However, you are still a kid.

• We have ways of dealing with you, OP.

• I think Indian woman are gorgous! And I've met some German girls that nock off socks so I don't know what the Internet is sayi ng

• I don't think that we, German women are among the ugliest!

• Don't believe everything survey say, some are forged to boost lies.

• I wouldn't trust an online survey for factual answers. People that voted could have been "trolling", could be bitter towards a woman and decided to vote against her nationality, etc. There are a lot of beautiful German women (Korean, Indian and Chinese as well), so I wouldn't consider that survey accurate.

• Don't believe everything you read.

• No, German women are very beautiful and I've seen them on almost all lists, over the most beautiful women in the world