Guys what should I do to avoid 5 o’clock shadow and shave every 2 days instead of every day?

I fuckin’ hate shavin everyday, and I wanna go always clean-shaven, and shavin daily's a chore. Next day I wake up, my facial hair look almost like dat:

so I ‘ve gotta shave again. R there any techniques so I could shave deeper, so I could do it every 2 days, instead of daily?

Most Helpful Guy

• Invest in a decent double edge razor. And get some good quality Feather blades to use when you shave. Once you get the technique down, you'll get an incredibly close shave.

ecx.images-amazon.com/.../71IVwH1VmcL._SY355_.jpg

ecx.images-amazon.com/.../61lzwdvYVSL._SL1000_.jpg

• thanks. sounds safer than str8-razors

• Yeah, be careful even with these razors. Practice makes perfect.

The weight of these razors and their handles actually does most of the shaving for you, so you don't need to press into the skin as much. If you do try it, then I'd recommend going on youtube and watching some demos. It'll give you a MUCH better, much closer shave compared to the crappy supermarket razors. And believe it or not, it's actually very affordable in the long run when you compare costs to disposables.

• Thanks, man. Good luck!

What Girls Said 3

• Ummm wax? But ouch😁

• I feel bad for guys because of this :)

• Yeah it really sucks, Asians r lucky coz they don't grow facial hair like white caucasians do

• All I can is that it sucks to be a guy..
    Laser perhaps?

What Guys Said 6

• Don't listen to the people who say laser it out
    I am in a similar dilemma now that I am older 😔 gotta shave once every two days or else it's annoying

I suggest learning how to use a razor like the old fashioned kind with one blade, the ones barbers use

If I get a shave at my barber my 5 o clock shadow takes about 2 1/2 3 days to come in
    About an extra day

Use a hot towel prior to shaving as well good luck bro

• I always use hot towel, but u have 2 b xtra careful wid those old-fashioned razors... no?

• guess i need some trainin

• i know a barbershop, who on tuesdays give lessons on that
      I don't know where you could find someone to teach you, try youtubing it

• What kind of razors do you use? You can use safety razors to get a closer shave, and a straight razor to get an even closer one. I use a safety razor and it is pretty nice but unfortunately I have a 5 o clock shadow all of the time, even right after I shave.

luxuryshaves.com/.../...ors-vs-straight-razors.jpg

• it has 3 blades

• Probably cartridge razor then, those aren't as sharp. Safety razors (the one on the left) look intimidating but they are pretty easy to use. Plenty of youtube videos you can watch on how to use one properly. Another plus is that they are much less expensive to use.

• I shave every other day cause i shave in morning by evening
    i need shave again i said hell with that stuff..

• The only way to get a better shave is get a straight razor but dude those things are dangerous

• Just laser it out dude

• You are stuck like that bro