Girls, farmers tan? Is that unattractive or not really?

I work outdoors a lot and wear short sleever shirts so I have tan lines on my arms and neck. I bought a hat that covers my neck so hopefully i'll get rid of that tan line. haha. I don't know what to do about it, but what do girls think?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• That you work hard! My ex partner grow up on a farm. His dad spent most of his days on the farm. He noticed that by the time he turned 35, he had to get skin cancers removed from his skin. He has on average 2 removed every year. A few years back, the cancer wasn't contained to the spot, and they had to remove more skin, and he had to have some radiotherapy. So just be careful, use lots of sunscreen, apply twice a day. ( once in the mornings, and again at lunch, as sunscreen has a 4 hour protection window). Wear hats, and try to keep your shirt on!. Stay safe!!!

• Yeah I get told that everyday. Good to be reminded i'll probably be dead soon just like the rest of my family members who died of cancer.

• is I've worn a ball cap for years and my nose never got burnt, but I got this hat cause it has a flap that covers my ears and neck.

• I am not sure, maybe look into getting a third hat? Lol

What Girls Said 8

• Well, it might look silly but I'm not going to think a man is disgusting for having a farmer's tan. So do I, mind you.

• Dosent really matter... I have tan lines, mostly bikini strings and stuff but it dosent bother me😄

• Shows he works hard, I'm not about to judge.

• Yes but not the smell of manure.

• i don't like tans

• I've never looked at a guy and judged his tan. It's fine haha

• Eh it is what it is

• Your overthinking this