How can I piss off a turkish guy?

How can i piss him off? he is my ex boyfriend and i won't go into detail as to why i want to piss him off because its a long story but does anyone know anything i could say that would really piss him off or get him angry, before i get comments saying its nasty or whatever one of the reasons im doing it is because he has said a lot of nasty things to me to purposely make me angry so i want to do the same to him.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want to piss of a "turkish guy", then you will be racist i believe. Tell him, his people are uncivilized mongols who brought down eastern civilization and massacred the minorities, say him that I'd prefer to kill myself rather than being turkish. Finally say him he should pack and move his ass back to mongolia.

• Also say "Raus, Türken".

• Means "Turks, out" in German said by Nazi Germans to Turkish immigrants.

• Oh ahaha thank you! I said it and he got pretty angry so it worked :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him he should be ashamed for being responsible for the armenian genocide.

What Guys Said 5

• you sound like a nutcase. why not just let it go and ignore him? you're only playing into his hands by giving him such a volatile reaction. Ignoring him completely would have more of an impact.

• Ignore him.

• You're no better than him then. Ignore it and move on. Be the better person.

• Forgiveness is best revenge way.

• Insult Mustafa Kemal Atatürk im sure that will get him angry

• There is nothing to do with him. This is an emotional thing, not about politicis.

• She said she wants to make him angry, insulting someone who turks look up to will make him angry.

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't bother. It's unlikely to make you feel much better in the long term, and whatever happened, you will be lowering yourself to his level. Rise above it, and consider yourself to be the better person. Just turn round, hold your head up high, walk away and let him stew in his own nasty words.

• Call him a chicken

• Say you're in a relationship now with a Greek guy or Armenian guy

• Its always best to rise above this kind of thing but if you really want to make him angry then i agree with what anon said below either insult that guy they see as a hero or the Armenian thing