Who is your inner fairy?

http://www.playbuzz.com/kitkat12/who-is-your-inner-fairy

I got Light Fairy
Who is your inner fairy?
The Light Fairies bask in the sunshine as they fly around, collecting light to combine with the raindrops from the Raindrop Fairies to create rainbows. Naturally very sweet and happy, the Light Fairies are best friends for life. The Light Fairies are very honest, they value telling the truth so you can always put your faith in them.

Most Helpful Guy

• cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4bd6-8cca-0ec0dfc400f2.jpg

The Children of The Night are guardians when the Children of The Day go to sleep. Moon Fairies are trusted with watching over the magical folk at night, casting spells of peace and protection for their people. The Moon Children tend to be more solemn and serious, however there are a few who love to cause mischief in the night. Moon Children in the magical world are elegant and beautiful; gifts blessed to them from the moon in ancient times.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ice Fairy
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4a4d-80d5-0b727f7b2c13.jpg
    The Ice Fairies control the winter season, unleashing their power to create beautiful scenes of snow and ice. Despite their cold exterior, Ice Fairies are the keeper of secrets, and will never tell your deepest words. Their distant personalities reflect their key morals; strength and independence. They glide gracefully through the winter ensuring all the magical folk are safe. They stay further away from most fairies, as they are very introverted, and prefer to be alone.

What Guys Said 3

• The idiot fairy from Fairly Odd Parents

• I'm a moon fairy

• I got
    The sun fairy!!! I love the sun

What Girls Said 16

• Moon Fairy
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4bd6-8cca-0ec0dfc400f2.jpg

• Galaxy Fairy 8)
    The Galaxy Fairies are ethereal beings, who live light years away, and protect the galaxy from harm. They cast the most powerful enchantments of all the fairies known to the magical folk. Their souls roam freely, and only have to return to their physical beings in times of desperation or danger. They are great explorers and desire to discover new places and people, luckily for them their wanderlust can be fulfilled with their ease of travelling. The Galaxy Fairies are usually calm and carefree, but don't dare anger them; it could have extreme consequences.
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...457d-96e7-cd5f55330f00.jpg

• Sun Fairy

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...47ed-8a84-c2109981da6a.jpg

You are a Sun Fairy; your optimistic outlook on life shines from within you and spreads the light of your joy to those around you. Your Sun Fairy family are always happy and smiling, they pride themselves on creating warmth to the Fairy world.

• Moon Fairy

:)

• lol I wasn't expecting this one.

You're a Sun Fairy

Your optimistic look on life shines from within you and spreads the light of your joy to those around you. Your Sun Fairy family are always happy and smiling, they pride themselves on creating warmth to the Fairy World.

• I got Moon Fairy.

"The Children of The Night are guardians when the Children of The Day go to sleep. Moon Fairies are trusted with watching over the magical folk at night, casting spells of peace and protection for their people. The Moon Children tend to be more solemn and serious, however there are a few who love to cause mischief in the night. Moon Children in the magical world are elegant and beautiful; gifts blessed to them from the moon in ancient times."

• Raindrop Fairy

The beautiful Raindrop Fairies are very helpful; collecting raindrops for the magical folk and to combine with the light collected by The Light Fairies for The Rainbow Fairies to make rainbows. Despite how busy the Raindrop Fairies are, they always have time for a friend in need, earning them recognition for their loyalty and friendship.

• Sun Fairy :)

• Moon Fairy

• I got the light fairy too!

• Sun Fairy
    You're a Sun Fairy; your optimistic outlook on life shines from within you and spreads the light of your joy to those around you. Your Sun Fairy family are always happy and smiling, they pride themselves on creating warmth to the Fairy world.

• I got Moon Fairy, which is funny because I'm a Cancer and Cancer the crab is associated with the moon.

• Moon Fairy

• Rainbow fairy.

• I'm a Moon Fairy - a child of the night, which fits me pretty well.

• I got Galaxy Fairy, but I can't copy/paste th description