Should emo and scene kids be exposed to the latino community?

should emo and scene kids be exposed to the latino community?
Verena Schizophrenia

scene girl

• latinos
  • emo and scene kids
I just had a weird imagination about Emo, Scene, Punk, Alternative, and Goth kids being expose to the latino community. like you know, introducing them to the latino culture, so i want to know; what's your take on this?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• If you think there's no retardeds dressed like the idiots on blood on the dance floor in latin america, you are wrong

• get the fuck out of here if you're gonna hate

• point is that all these styles (if you call this horrible look style) and goth and punk and all that jazz are already in latino comunities they are everywhere here in puerto rico. Sorry but still looks retarded

• I know what all the words mean... but I dont understand the question.. and really dont understand the poll options.

• I don't understand the question and I won't respond to it.

• ... what? O_o

• I have no idea what this is supposed to be asking

What Girls Said 2

• What does this even mean

• What are you asking? There are already Latino kids in these alternative scenes. The ones who are not Latino are already being exposed to the culture, if they're living in America. Coming from someone who's in a alternative scene themself.