What do you think about Ariana Grande licking donuts and saying saying that she hates America and Americans?

I know this happened a few weeks ago and that she apologized, but I just want to know what you guys think about it.

The donut shop has it's shop downgraded from an A to a B after the incident

Most Helpful Guy

• The health grade of the donut shop was downgraded because they got caught with donuts displayed uncovered on the counter. . . . not because the rocket launchin' donut lickin' girl-kitten tongued the donuts.

But what the hell was she thinking? Anyone over age 5 would know not to do that.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• Yeah saw this on "Inside Edition" this is disgusting from what many say

• I'd let her lick my donut...

• I think that if all these immigrants and minorities hate it so much here, why don't they just leave?

• She's not an immigrant she was born in Florida. But you have a point.

• I think she needs to go back to Mexico if she hates America so much.

• She is Italian lmao lol

• Wow and what iI hear iis true. She is European mistaken for latina in the USA Lol

• @fuertaco I just don't like her and don't care what her ethnic background is. If she hates America she needs to gtfo.

• Uuhhh... who?

• I don't think anything of her saying she hates America. The licking the doughnuts is gross though.

• I honestly don't care

• Everyone has the right to their opinion, if they hate America, fine. No one should be forced to apologize for their opinions for any reason. That's what freedom of speech is. A 22 year old doesn't like America... and is this supposed to have some effect? I would say though, that if she hates this place so much, she'd be better off leaving lol.

• If she hates America she can just shove the fuck off. Plus, the donut licking, really? Only a spoiled brat with the IQ of a fencepost would do that. But what can you expect from a pop "star".

• She's a loser

• i wanna give her a rimjob ;)

What Girls Said 5

• Americans are usually very greedy, very arrogant, very racist and many of them sleep around. It's okay to hate americans. Over half of them divorce their husbands and wives and very high number of them have sex before marriage.

• Its hella nasty but I heard he didn't sue her because she boosted the business that day. Apparently several idiots wanted to buy food covered in a popstars germs

• I honestly don't care

• she shouldn't be living off americans then

• I don't know who the fuck this chick is.